There have been drones flying over Dallas and its suburbs. I am in a suburb of Dallas, Mesquite.  I have seen these on four occasions.  They are very loud and have lots of lights.  They were cylindrical and long. 

I watched as one circled around Mesquite then flew straight over my house.  Very unsettling.

Views: 760

Replies to This Discussion

This is an account of what my brother and I saw in the skies in 2010:

My brother and I saw some things in the air between Mesquite and Forney last night. There were lights, some red, green and white, they were very high in the air and most were stationary. We have never seen anything like this in our lives..ever. They were much too high to be helicopters, (Garland had a Santa helicopter ride, saw them), we saw dozens of them over approximately an hours time. We couldnt understand why everyone wasnt pulled over looking at them too! The following is what occurred:

December 2, 2010 Approximately 9pm

We got on Hwy 80 at Collins, going towards Forney; Not long after we got on the highway I noticed stationary lights in one spot in the air. About halfway to Forney I realized it was much too tall to be a tower with blinking lights or a helicopter, and the lights were brighter than the stars. You couldnt tell the shape or see a silhouette, only the bright flashing lights. The lights were grouped, I dont recall how many on each one but they would be in white and red, or white and green. Some lights were blue, seemed to be paler in color as I remember, in a line.

We spotted several more so we went off the exit, down the service road and parked near the Trinity river bottoms, turned the lights off and got out. You couldnt see them all at once, we would spot one, then another would catch our eyes. We looked around the horizon at them, then looked up at MANY of them..everywhere! We saw only a few of them move, they moved slowly but we heard no sounds. I called Doc at The Watchmen.FM, a friend with a radio program and told him what we were seeing. My brother made a call to Forney to a third person, she observed them also.

We get to Forney to drop my brother off at his home and observe them from his backyard. I left, went back to the river bottoms, parked and looked up. They were there but after a few minutes began to fade...the only way I can describe it. They were gone.

I left, got back on the highway to go to the Collins exit. I did see a helicopter over nearby Garland airspace, it was nowhere near the height of the lights that we saw.
Tina Sullivan
http://lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com/2010/10/multiple-witnesses-...

I see these in the Dallas sky every night, at least a half dozen of them. My brother and I saw dozens of them over a year ago. They are white and flicker red, green and sometimes blue. They are stationary for the most part, but I have seen them move.

Mass UFO Sightings over Dallas Texas, Mansfield UK and over France on Oct 20, 2012

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/mass-ufo-sightings-over-dallas-tex...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
3 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
3 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
15 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Another nay sayer tried to tell me today that man made auroras just couldn't be possible but…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Thats a good poem right over target Doc V.  (We are told in the last chapters of clown word…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Burbia's blog post Journalism as we know it
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"For some reason the original article has been scrubbed, but it still exists in the wayback…"
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
"Thanks Doc!. This guy thinks he's a smart cookie, but totally fallen under the indoctrination.…"
Tuesday
Monday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"It does force one to wonder... All sorts of things. "
Monday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.

well, well what do we have here then ! ? They are a long way from home. I wonder if anything Else…See More
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
May 12

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted