The Rapture of all born again people of this Age of Grace will soon occur! We will all, both the living and the dead, be taken up bodily to be with Jesus (1 Thess. 4:13-18; 1 Cor 15:51-58). If you have not received Christ as your Saviour and Lord you will enter the worst time in the history of the World (Dan. 12:1; Matt 24:21). You do not want to go into the Tribulation! It is called "the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jer. 30:7) "the indignation" (Isa. 26:20), "the wrath of the Lamb" (Rev. 6:16-17), "great tribulation" (Matt. 24:21), etc., etc., etc. The Rapture will occur at a time unknown to any on Earth, but all are commanded to be ready for it (Matt. 24:35-44). "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36) Are you saved? You need to make sure! Go here to make sure: http://Real-World-News.org/index-save... This segment of End Times is

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think that we should discuss religion myself. It is made to conquer and divide. The Illuminati have tampered with everything else so what makes you think they have not tampered with religion?
But Jesus is who will ultimatly defeat the NWO. Nothing wrong with that.
Well The Illuminati have tampered with all but the word of God there are many religions and alot is corrupted but the bible has many prophecies and they all came true and they say there will be a one world government and at the end times. They even say Israel will come back as a nation just before God returns to earth. This is why I believe in the word of God! Who would you say will defeat the nwo?
I feel that "The Rapture" is a get out of Hell for free card for many in the Christian faith. Forget about doing anything to resist and thwart the evils of the world, just proclaim that Christ is your saviour and you will be saved.

So I just need to ask one question. What if someone has claimed Jesus Christ as their saviour by words alone and in their heart they are full of evil? I'm sure there are a number of politicians who claim they have been saved. Will they be beemed up in "The Rapture?" What about a lot of righteous Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, ect.? Is there no good Godly people in any other faith besides the Christian faith? This all just makes no sense to me.

I agree with Mizzy, religion has been used since the dawn of man to divide and conquer and "The Rapture" definetely reeks of division through religion IMO.
Well you have to say it and beleive it with your heart God knows you heart but i do understand that most relgions are corupted and are in it for cash. The rapture is for believers in Christ if you beleive that he dies for your sins. Most people do not think of that so no they will not be raptured. I just put this video to be debated and see what people think. I am not going preach and since everyone is entitled to their opnions it will be respected. But who do you think will destroy the nwo?
You are right about one thing Mizzy the Word was meant to CONQUER (Sin and Death).

Does not matter what anyoneof us THINKS, truth is truth, and the foolishness of the cross has conquered sin, death and the wisdom of this world.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 15:51-55

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true:

"Death has been swallowed up in victory."

55"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"

If death has no hold on us then we are truly free in our minds and spirits to oppose Satan's NWO minions withour fear.

Romans 8:38

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

And

2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Every knee will bow to Jesus Christ if we THINK so or not.

Our job is to OCCUPY whatever we can until Christ returns and to spread the word truth in LOVE to a lost and dying world.
I agree that he died for our sins and to save us.
I believe that good people of all faiths and beliefs can defeat the NWO together. The NWO is not prejudice of our beliefs, they are attacking anybody that breathes air and has a pulse. They hate all that is good and righteous. They prey upon our fears, our weaknesses, our thoughts, our feelings so to distort our sense of self. "To know thyself is divine." I'm not sure where that verse is in the bible but it rings true today. If we all knew ourselves, united as a positive energy of light, our overwhelming energy force would destroy the NWO's darkness in a New York minute. Positive energy is love and peace on steroids. Ahhhh, so nice to dream of the possibilities.
If I may say something theIlluminati agenda is to have a one world government and set up the coming Antichrist as there leader the beast in Revelations 13 here is a video about this nwo beast and what happens to him

yes i recommend everyone come to terms with what ever it is you need to come to terms with. god, yourself, the fact you can't change people they have to want to change. some people probably think they might have to fight aliens. the list goes on. bottom line is we have the crooks in our sights. most likely there will be another false flag or a natural disaster that will be of epic proportion. there are theory's that the bp oil spill will majorly effect the fault lines. not going to get into all that. bottom line be ready. be prepared best you can. and please don't fuck around. if we ever want to be free, the people have to stop fighting the people. we are all slaves.
Indeed i agree and its like slaves to society and its no good at all and time to wake up.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
11 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Another nay sayer tried to tell me today that man made auroras just couldn't be possible but…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Thats a good poem right over target Doc V.  (We are told in the last chapters of clown word…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Burbia's blog post Journalism as we know it
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"For some reason the original article has been scrubbed, but it still exists in the wayback…"
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
"Thanks Doc!. This guy thinks he's a smart cookie, but totally fallen under the indoctrination.…"
Tuesday
Monday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"It does force one to wonder... All sorts of things. "
Monday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.

well, well what do we have here then ! ? They are a long way from home. I wonder if anything Else…See More
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
May 12
tjdavis posted a video

Documentary: Making a Killing, The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging

PREMIERING 04/07/18 at 6 & 9pm PT. 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛📺 the Scientology Network on the web: http://Scientology.tv, or DIRECTV Channel 320, AppleTV, Roku, fireTV, Chr...
May 12
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Hungarians show highest rate of Ashkenazi genes after Israelis, company…"
May 12

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted