Majority Americans Want Hillary Clinton As 2016 Presidential Candidate

Public impressions of Hillary Clinton are at an all-time high, with a large majority of Americans giving her positive reviews as the country’s secretary of state and most wanting her to be a presidential candidate in 2016, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News pollThis, as Hillary is playing hooky from the Congressional investigation into the Benghazi attack that left a US ambassador and his body guards dead.

Overall, 57 percent of all Americans say they would back a Clinton candidacy, with support peaking among younger women.

Among all women, 66 percent say they would support Clinton as a candidate for president in 2016. In fact, 66 percent of all Americans express favorable views of the soon-to-be-former Secretary of State.

This is a classic example of propaganda polling to bolster the image of one of these criminals when they find themselves in a compromising position. For me, I'd say, these polls are the bullshit of all bullshit.

But, if this poll is anywhere close to reality, the question is: Don't Americans know that Hillary Clinton is a traitor of the highest order? Just in case some don't, all one needs to do is watch a highly credible and factually supported documentary, The Clinton Chronicles, and one will know that Hillary and Bill Clinton are dope runners and child murderers.

POLL AVAILABLE AT: Washington Post-ABC News Poll

DETAILED POLL ANALYSIS AT: Run Hillary Run!: Majority want a Clinton 2016 candidacy

DOCUMENTARY: The Clinton Chronicles 

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

realize the majority of Americans are also currently doing this too, so go figure

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lol  ॐH●ȴȴɣѾͼͽᵭ  ~

The Clinton's are some of the more obvious globalist elite scum who sold out long ago ~~puppets!! who should hang with the rest of them .. all i have to say is "Hillary, ladies first.. you scum suckin murderous bitch someday you will get your comeuppance.. 

LMAO, majority???? Cmon...

LOL...ॐH●ȴȴɣѾͼͽᵭ ! No doubt the propaganda machine is working overtime to "create" these results.

Oh please and most of the american people watch "Prancing with the Stars"... does it make them politically smart now? I don't FINK so!

Lol...You FINK right, Patriot Horse! :)

PS: The last picture on the left is the best HEllary has ever looked. Lmao...

Hillary????....The majority of Americans are retarded !

Hmm.  I do not want Hillary for Prez.  In fact, Hillary was involved in the Benghazi incident.  Anyone else see this link, it's Glen Beck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J0EfXnSFVfc

I hope sincerely that the info he presents directly affects our fearless leader and his cronies.  Beck mentions treason in his video.

I am probably not posting this in the correct manner.  Pls accept apology if it's wrong was to present the link.  Kind of an add-on here.

Merry Christmas All!

New member  krZeIT

Vince Foster isn't voting for this evil bitch either kRzelt ;)

Laughing here!

Now all I think of when I see her face is Benghazi and the (her) immaculate concussion...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

alux junes posted a status
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
"mewe.com is easier than this"
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
"how many people still come here?"
3 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
11 hours ago
MAC posted photos
11 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
13 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
Wednesday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted