ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!'s Discussions (4,677)

Discussions Replied To (1647) Replies Latest Activity

"psssttttttt, that pic is at LEAST 7 years old...maybe older, I'm now convinced it's…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied 2 hours ago to Japan Declares State Of Emergency as Fukushima Reactor Falls Into Ocean

9 1 hour ago
Reply by bananaman

""They can have my Glock & Wesson when they pry it from my cold, dead hands" LMAO…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied 3 hours ago to SAD : The LAPD Just Got People to Turn in Their Guns in Exchange for Target Gift Cards (Video) Target gift cards!!!!Seriously

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Less Prone

"90% of the guns they get will be dilapidated, ancient, broken & non-working, hap…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied 4 hours ago to SAD : The LAPD Just Got People to Turn in Their Guns in Exchange for Target Gift Cards (Video) Target gift cards!!!!Seriously

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Less Prone

"No, that would be Israel.. Israel is the word we were looking for here, but thanks…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied on Friday to US Army lost track of $1 billion worth of arms & equipment in Iraq, Kuwait

5 on Friday
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"Bahhhhh, chump change....not even in the Competition with the Pentagon and their 2.3…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied on Friday to US Army lost track of $1 billion worth of arms & equipment in Iraq, Kuwait

5 on Friday
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"wazza bakpak???  packing back???...that one of those homo-transtesticle sex position…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied on Wednesday to HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU BURN BACKPACKING?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Deep Space

"Carna Aire Caliente = meaty hot air ;)"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied on Tuesday to CBS Columnist Mocks Victims of Manchester Arena Blast (Actually i was the first to make a joke about it lol)

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Less Prone

"the bomber failed, he totally missed that Airhead Grande' bitch...... Wha??...too so…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied on Tuesday to CBS Columnist Mocks Victims of Manchester Arena Blast (Actually i was the first to make a joke about it lol)

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Less Prone

"11 people...2 cars???...what the fuck was it, a clown car???"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied May 18 to NOT JUST TIMES SQUARE: BREAKING IN STATEN ISLAND, NYC: 11 hurt in two-car accident

1 May 18
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"of course this was before Georgey bit it but after Lennon sucked it"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied May 18 to any Beatles fans here??

2 May 18
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted