ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!'s Discussions (4,756)

Discussions Replied To (1688) Replies Latest Activity

"w00t!!! "

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Sep 4 to Bookmark This: Over 400 Links Google Doesn’t Want You To Visit - 12160.info Is On It! Congratulations Everyone!

10 Sep 5
Reply by Deep Space

"Better than Mud Helmets I guess ;)"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 18 to MSM Weeps For Dead White Helmets Terrorists, Cries For Nusra

3 Aug 18
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

"I'm starting a new group, come join me with..... The Ctrl-Alt-Del regime!!! ;)~"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 16 to WAKE UP, people! Alt-Left and Alt-Right are run by the same forces… the goal is “divide and conquer”

2 Aug 16
Reply by Less Prone

" "

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 16 to When & Where to See the Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

2 Aug 16
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"Opera: Browser | Download Free"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 15 to Replace your Firefox and Thunderbird now (I'm using Yandex, it works well so far)

3 Aug 16
Reply by bananaman

"most of 'em always do.....dohhh "

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 14 to The Clinton Money Man & Gov Of Virginia Just Found Out What Happens When You Try To Erase A Race

4 Aug 14
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"Eye candy alert @ 7:00"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 14 to The Clinton Money Man & Gov Of Virginia Just Found Out What Happens When You Try To Erase A Race

4 Aug 14
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"10 Very Strange Facts About The August 21 Solar Eclipse That Will Absolutely Blow Yo…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 14 to When & Where to See the Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

2 Aug 16
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"Ya can bet the farm, that's not happening, just have to wait for the Clinton N00ze N…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Aug 14 to After banning “conspiracy theory” websites from its search engine, will Google remove CNN for pushing Russia collusion fake conspiracy?

2 Aug 14
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"We don't do VeryBarryCare, never had it, never will ;)~ Personal Injury Lawsuit will…"

ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt! replied Jul 27 to taking couple days off folks

4 Jul 27
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted