http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1800321074?profile=original

12160 IS A SOCIAL NETWORK, AN FREE SPEECH ALTERNATIVE TO PLACES LIKE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.

We have been asked many times, and in our 5th 6th year I felt it time to tell you.

12160  is a shortwave frequency used by many alternative radio broadcasters.

The former site admin named us that and well, here we are.

12160 meaning , Definition of 12160 , what is 12160

Views: 7292

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I do know. This site was originally created to honor Alex Jones efforts. Alex Jones S-it on it, and downplayed it...it's original owner hasn't gotten over it to this day. 12160 was the GALAXY ShortWave Channel that GCN was broadcast upon and still is, as far as I know.

From my own personal experience, and from friends I have known and loved...12160 means "BANNED" if you don't entirely agree with any of it's current ADMINS. I doubt you will see any more posts from me now. If so, then please find a place where you can AGREE and DISAGREE in PEACE, and not fear the "BAN" Button.

TYVM for your time and attention.

Hmm, what ever could you be speaking about sir? We hardly ban folks, run more off with misunderstanding than anything IMO.

LMAO  ~ this is the only house that would have me ~~

you are on the no fly list if that means anything :) J/k

;)

121.60 MHz, is also .5 off from the international distress frequency of 121.50 MHz - used in in Aviation.

did not know that...thanks!

Nice to know , i was curious about the name though ...its kind of unique

I didn't know it was short wave. Can I pick this up on my portable baufung ham radios?  Can anyone help me figure out how to use them?  I want to buy a big ham radio too, any suggestion on which one (on amazon) for around 150 to 200 bucks.

I can't see why you couldn't pick it up but I'm no expert myself. Here's a group that might help you find what you are looking for. Shortwave Radio Listening and Support

Ok....Thanks to all

Pulling into Sloansville...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

James Roberts posted photos
2 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited MAC's video
7 minutes ago
MAC commented on Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
8 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Richard Huckle, 33: Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids
"I just hope he died slowly, and in agony. And that he got something overly large up the pooper…"
10 minutes ago
Lori commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

Epstein Maxwell Royal Family Interview | David Icke

"The elite rape children because in their mind it creates what they call a "slave". I was…"
10 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
14 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

The Syrian conflict is about to intensify

"According to plan, and Trump can look like he's anti-war for campaign year. BS as usual."
24 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Boris's video
25 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Boris's video
26 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
54 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
55 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Normalization

"Why yes, Leslie, I have a recipe for pancakes. And by the way, Jesus Christ was a fictional…"
55 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Avon Goes Baphomet

"Avon goes friggin Marina Abramovic -"
57 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted