Sneaky way to insert truth's into normal conversations,tech-support emails

Now I have no evidence or facts showing this works, it probably doesn't, but then it may, lolz, you'll never probably never know. I have found myself doing this more and more lately too, starting to get a cheap thrill here. I do this in mainly email banters between me and some sort of tech support issue with a product or service.

Couldn't tell ya if any of these folks read any of it, but hey, its a email copy, and who knows, one just may start to break barriers by starting to think for their self after heavy refections of doubt.

Here's an email I sent back to tech support over at Vprint because my web site for the "America Maid Clean Again" service still wasn't up..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Marcus,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your website on your end. I understand fully that this is disappointing, and I appreciate you taking the time out to bring this to our attention. No worries, I'm here to help. I'll make sure to assist you with your concern the best way possible. 

You've mentioned that you tried to access with different browsers, however; it's not coming up. I went ahead and tried to unpublish the published it again. I'd recommend that you access it through Google chrome and make sure to check the following;

Please click on the Padlock icon on the website address bar and then select site settings. From there, please check Java, Flash and Pop-up and make sure it's tagged as "Allow".

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write this email.                

I hope you find this information helpful and felt my genuine intention of helping you out the best way I can.                

Have a lovely day, and all the best to you.

Thanks for contacting Vistaprint.

Sincerely, 

Alfaize

Customer Care Specialist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Here's my reply.....w00t!!!

No can do on that Government Googley spyware browser Alfaize, We don't allow anything googly, fecebook, twatter, stinked-in, b00btube, turdpress or Winblows 8 or 10 on any computer here, but all flavors of any Linux OS are welcome! Stay away from that Norton AV now, it's a fraud. (name is the only resemblence left of the Original,True,actually working, Norton AV of the late 80's,early 90's, When professor Norton came up with it, late 70's, it got bought by fed money late 80's, pick any ABC agency,thats who bought it, its then altered to go in "reverse", it now helps to spread govt trojans, backdoor routines, spyware, desktop remote-desktop controls, which can monitor any and all running windows services in real time instead of stopping any actual threats, its all pure govt evil anymore, that Mcaffee AV sucks now too, the original creator of it, John McAffee will tell you it sucks (he sold that 25 years ago, its now too a corporate cess-pool of nasty digital chit for $39.95. It's down to now US vs THEM!!! bTW, Statistically, 72% of all the malware,virus,worms,hostage-ware,spyware,trojans,hijackers,and all malicious code in this world come from Fed US Gov't Institutions, US military institutions, NSA and a few Educational Institutes including Harvard & Yale. All heavily fed-monitored & censored
same with all tv news in the 40's-50's (do a non-googly search Operation Mockingbird), same with...oh bloody hell, look @ you, ya got me babbling truths again to complete strangers, sorry about that, and Hope ya learned sumfin here. need a refresher? 12160.info
-
The Web sites Online!! woot!
I was able to finally get to the site a couple hours ago, so it's all good. Now time to do some editing ;) and for you to do some pausing & reflecting
Thank you for your valuable time, Alfaize
-
Whirled Peas
~Marcus
-
-
-
"Our technologies have surpassed our humanity" ~Einstein

Views: 233

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All you can do is plant the seed.  

Yeah. I seem to often run into people in the medical or scientific field in the course of my day job. I like to tell them (and my doc, etc.) that I discovered a method to induce pan-cerebral neurogenesis, or a machine that exerts robust felt effects on humans regardless of distance, etc. Just to see the looks on their faces. Last week, I told a drug rep that I'd been published on the subject of cognitive enhancers. All these things are true, by the way. Yes, the guy remodeling their bathroom invented something that institutions with unlimited funding couldn't do. HA!

Talking about planting seeds, I used to slip leaflets (holocaust revisionism, the JQ, etc.) into relevant books in the library, and I used to go out late at night and leave (radical right wing) leaflets on peoples' doorsteps. Thousands of them.  It's so easy, and cheap, and the effect is enormous.

...and this is how I deal / these spamming texting salesmen who has spent hours just working on a deal for you via surprise texts from Amazing Ass...errr...Amazon i mean

Still have no idea who James is.... lolz

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
3 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
20 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
21 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Sep 30

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted