12160 will be closing soon - Unless!

Hello guys and gals, for reason to numerous to name  atm, I must end my connection with this site.

If you folks want the site to continue we will need some one to take over, this includes paying the bills with a paypal account . Current cost around 500 a year, with expected cost to nearly double the following year.

To make sure you whom ever takes over is serious about this I would require to see the first year paid for in advance.

Seems a tad of a commitment eh? Well it is, and now it falls on one of you 5000 plus members to either take this on solely or as a group.

I will make last payment in May,  after that only fate will tell.

edit

 I guess despite what I see as horrible over priced  hosting service, the question I submit is it worth it to everyone here to keep going on and how will this be done?

Views: 2287

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear this. Thanks so much for all you've done. Best to You.

Just want to say thanks a million for giving us a place to gather and share ideas.  You will be missed.

Thank You for all the hard work James I truely hope someone can take it over this is a rely cool site.

OMG!  I would love to help out but I am still in limbo, jobless, virtually homeless, literally penniless.  No bank account, no debit card, no credit card, no paypal.  [sigh]

Thank You so much for what You have done here, James, and I am so sad that You have been led in ways away from 12160.

May the issues be solved and You return to keeping this the best site!  And may Others more equipped come to carry the site forward!

Thanks James for all that you have done

Thanks ya all!
I really hope that all our work - a whopping 200 thousand pages at last count, can be saved at the very least.
I am working on this but can not make any guarantees other than to see that the monthly hosting payments continue.

james i can pich in $20.00 a year if we all pich in maybe we can keep this site running :)

 

i could do something like that..  i really feel this site will prove to be important some day when the chips are down. 

I'd be willing to make the contribution as well.

James... Is this mostly due to cost? Or perhaps it has become too much work and time? If you had the money to maintain the site for a full year, would you continue on?

All the best, Brother

~Vince

This rant kind of explains my issues. In summary, as an individual, I feel fleeced by our hosting company ning.com , so yes, cost an issue. Secondly I just need to move on due to general burn out and other commitments.

I would like to see the site continue on, just with out me as the guy at the top responsible for paying the bills, moderating the site and doing all the promotion ect.

So Vincent, yes, as a last option, I would consider keeping the site going in my name rather than see the whole place disappear.  If you folks raised a years cost . But a new site admin + moderators would still be needed.

Thanks James for everything.Raymond.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
16 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted