mountain19's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"this is aaron russo's neice or something or other right?"

mountain19 replied Oct 14, 2013 to 12160 FLASHBACK: hip hop artist Jah Jah about truth music - homoerotic Masonry in the music industry

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

"they dont already know this info?"

mountain19 replied Oct 11, 2013 to Warning: Enrolling in Obamacare allows government to link your IP address with your name, social security number, bank accounts and web surfing habits

46 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

"he must have been told to do so by our new muslim leaders. "

mountain19 replied Sep 29, 2013 to PICS - Guy keeps finding his repeal NY SAFE Act sign missing. He set up a deer cam. This is what he found...

9 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Neil Stranman

"can we call the cops on the cops?  why are we surprised? check out all the names now…"

mountain19 replied Sep 29, 2013 to PICS - Guy keeps finding his repeal NY SAFE Act sign missing. He set up a deer cam. This is what he found...

9 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Neil Stranman

"all in bed w/eachother. "

mountain19 replied Sep 23, 2013 to ‘Bono’s positioning of the west as the saviour of Africa while failing to discuss the harm the G8 nations are doing has undermined campaigns for justice and accountability.’

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by mountain19

"stun gun?  you mean cow prod which my uncle was cattle man i never saw him use cow p…"

mountain19 replied Sep 15, 2013 to Police Kill Unarmed Car Wreck Survivor Running to Them for Help

4 Sep 16, 2013

"taxing while limiting your speach. "

mountain19 replied Sep 6, 2013 to IRS goes after WRH !! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | whatreallyhappened.com

24 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Cryptocurrency

"i was told that yrs. ago and now i think it might be true."

mountain19 replied May 27, 2013 to Boy in prison.No Bail. Away from his family. All for something he posted on Facebook. He needs your help.

18 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Chip

"same sort of lyrics others make millions singing.  whats up w/this?  we can say anyt…"

mountain19 replied May 27, 2013 to Boy in prison.No Bail. Away from his family. All for something he posted on Facebook. He needs your help.

18 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Chip

"they are the filthy rich scumbags therefore u insulted them. lol"

mountain19 replied Apr 30, 2013 to I got booted from Huffington Post, but not before I let the forum Nazis know...

22 May 1, 2013
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia's blog post was featured

Major Players Behind the SS LIBERTY

What now? These things are not even being hidden anymore.MOSSAD Eyes and Ears, Mathilde Krim, LBJ…See More
10 minutes ago
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
18 minutes ago
alux junes posted a status
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
"mewe.com is easier than this"
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"how many people still come here?"
6 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
14 hours ago
MAC posted photos
14 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
16 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
21 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted