As most of you know, the site was deleted and we are building it by back up from scratch.

Perhaps this is a time to define what this site should stand for and where we want to take it.

I also have had a few complaints and even more suggestions about the look of the site.

Please let me know what you think of its current design.

I am no pro, but we have a few members here who are, and maybe we can make the page look much better (for everyone).

James

Views: 605

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the new look especially the new header. I just don't like this purple-bluish background that shows up on the blog and discussion pages. I would like to promote the site and I do link to it frequently (not just my own pages). The bluish-purple just gets my goat lol.
Lol TJ , thanks, but I am open to suggestions and even a few complaints if they come.
Massanova, I see what you mean about the border . I dont like either now I look at it.
It looks great James, thanks for all that you do! I wish I could be of more help with the design but I am not that computer savvy.

I'm happy to be back!
You are welcome Tara.
I also am looking for ideas for the site.
Like a mission statement or simply put a plan
for the future (God I hope we have one).
What do we as a group stand for, what do we hope to accomplish.

I am not rushing in to anything, gonna sail easy till we have a tight group of
regular visitors/ members.
Just putting this out there for everyone.
re: information clearing house or is it a network of like minded individuals

Can it be both? I am more in to the clearing house but I see the need for a like minded network .
Tough call, I have a hard time just getting on and gibber jawing as they say some times.
This is probably why I lean towards a clearing house.

Great question, I hope the other folks here will chime in !
Bright Pink is uky
please no bright pink,we will leave it to you to decide,so far i love the site ,good job on the new site james,rock on brother
Thanks , title now includes " Resisting the New World Order"

Keisha said:
Every page should be bright pink! Seriously though might I suggest adding something NWO specific to the tittle. to catch the attention of the ppl just opening their eyes in all this new hell?
i would like to thank you for rebuilding this site.
i think the design is well chosen and i like the grey background.
from an energy angle it is better not to use great white backgrounds,they eat up alot of energy.
i think if google and other sites where smarter,they would ban white background completly,and our globe would spare the energy of an entire powerplant for better use.
there are so many possible colors to use,why is it that we still have to simulate white paper with black fonts.
its a thing of the past,as you can imagine,at least on screens like the one your watching at.
i have no complains about the current look of the site,however if there should be any contrast problems,just take a look at some LCARS websites and figure out the best readible use of these colors.
Thanks for your input Smooth. Did not know that about the background.
I just know its easier on these old eyes.

Smooth said:
The design is functional and looks fine. One small issue is the distance between the top bar - with the search box in it and the actual title of the site in the header. Seems a bit of wasted space there that pushes the essential info down the page. The header could take up less space and the title could be a bit higher in the page with less space above it. It's not a big issue though. If you need any help with css/html or other web issues, count me in.

Added a link to this site from http://fema.thewildeast.net/fora.htm
I appreciate the help. I have found it looks different on each browser and slightly different on my Mac.

Netizenx said:
The design is functional and looks fine. One small issue is the distance between the top bar - with the search box in it and the actual title of the site in the header. Seems a bit of wasted space there that pushes the essential info down the page. The header could take up less space and the title could be a bit higher in the page with less space above it. It's not a big issue though. If you need any help with css/html or other web issues, count me in.

Added a link to this site from http://fema.thewildeast.net/fora.htm

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
3 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
9 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
yesterday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Sep 29

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted