The Rh Neg Blood Type and "The Jewish Genetic Disease" OR Genetic Disorders From Inbreeding?

If any here posses knowledge of this phenomenon, please post contributions, of any kind. I support the theory that the existence of the RH-negative blood type is not natural or even domestic but rather was introduced from an outside source. Perhaps manifesting when two species who are similar but genetically different interbreed and produce a type of hybrid specie. I also suspect that the true motive behind all mothers with this bloodline being deceived into allowing physicians to inject them before and after delivery was/is to effect the blood in some way, perhaps even contaminating its purity.

Interestingly, the RH-negative bloodline posses certain characteristics that are common among the majority. Here is a list of the most common:

¨ Extra vertebra.*
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly (possibly solely) blue and green eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

Thanks to any posters with anything to add to this fascinating topic!
http://bdipharma.com/Package%20Inser...HO_pi_0912.pdf

*The extra bone/vertebrae is the rib.
"And from the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." Genesis 2:22
*Keep in mind, this "LORD God" is NOT God, as in God the Father, but rather the God of this world. and the "woman" is NOT the female, but rather a different specie.

I think the "Jew" is all too aware of the truth surrounding this phenomenon and explains why they seemingly choose to inbreed.. Keeping the "god-gene" in the family comes at a great cost to them, it appears. The make-up of this Rh- bloodline has a percentage of blood that is foreign, not of this world, and not cloneable. Having known this truth and keeping it secret from this rest of the world, they are among a shockingly few that retain this "god-gene". Having done unspeakable evil to do so has had it's costs- namely becoming evil gods.. All speculation at this point, albeit I think many will find this to have that special feel of truth to it.

No one has tried to explain where the Rh negative people came from. Any ideas?
Also, you will find NO scientific proof that the Rh negative blood was a natural earthly occurrence. Instead I have found proof that the Rh negative bloodline (which instead of possessing Rhesus monkey gene, posses a "god gene") has not evolved on earth in the natural course of events while the Rh negative bloodline,(which did not originate on earth) may prove to be a major factor in proving mankind is a hybrid. See the Book of Genesis. There are two accounts of two separate creations, one being created by "God" and the other by "Lord God".

Views: 14060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was determined in past posts that there are quite a few of us RH negatives on this site. The Basque people from Spain and France have the highest percentage of RH negative blood. Here are some interesting origin theories

http://rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Negative_Factor_Blood_Origin_Theor...

Oh, I don't know about that. There are not " quite a few of" Rh-'s anywhere on earth. 

Less than 1% of the worlds population are of the bloodline today.

Are you Rh-?

My Grandmother was A-RH-, her son, my father is, I am and all three of my children are also my grandson. For only being 1% of the worlds population I seem to have quite a few in my family.

Interesting reading Nikki.

Nikki, I read around this page, and got off on some other pages... and ended up finding out about a bump on the back of my head. Its a "Melungeon" thing. Now I have something to read about other than war. Thanks for that.

From what little I've read, the highest concentration of Rh- is in the Basque people. A friend of mines brother wrote a book back in the 90's, that theorized the Basque language is the "original" language before Babel.

I wonder if you might contact him and ask if the language can be learned via simulation or if the Basque language is indeed past through the bloodline, as reported. Basque legend has it that no one can learn it if not a Basque by birth..(including the "Prince of this world who was said to have tried for 7 years and gave up in a fit of frustration) Blood does indeed hold memory, so it's feasible.

I don't know how to get in touch with him. I looked for him a little, but...I know his name is Doug Smith and lives/lived in TX.

The Basque language? (these three theories are the same basically)

• Georgian: linking Basque to Kartvelian languages is now widely discredited. The hypothesis was inspired by the existence of the ancient Kingdom of Iberia in the Caucasus and further by some typological similarities between the two languages.[15] According to J.P. Mallory, in his 1989 book In Search of the Indo-Europeans, the hypothesis was also inspired by a Basque place-name ending in - dze.
  • Northeast Caucasian: such as Chechen, is seen by the French linguist Michel Morvan as more likely candidates for a very distant connection.[16]
  • Dené–Caucasian: based on the possible Caucasian link, some linguists, for example John Bengtson and Merritt Ruhlen, have proposed including Basque in the Dené–Caucasian superfamily of languages, but this proposed superfamily includes languages from North America and Eurasia, and its existence is highly controversial.[6]

Are you Rh-?

Actually, its origins are not a mystery to me, at least. What remains a mystery is where the last of them are and how they're doing. No doubt some do not even know who they are.

There is an actual mystery where rhneg originated.

It's origin is recorded on the first page of the book of Genesis, in the Qur'an and the Torah and remains a mystery only to non-theists who refuse to allow these texts be used as documentation, ignoring the fact that they are the oldest and sole ancient records.

It kind of appeared in human physiology

Actually, that's incorrect. Pharaoh Thothmes, the 6th Pharaoh, possessed Rh- blood and he reigned from 1526 BC to 1513 BC. Interestingly,the mummification of his bloodline has been well documented. Several other Pharaoh DNA samples were taken by geneticist from mummified remains and an Analysis of Preliminary Results can be read here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0716133119.htm

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
16 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"You're spot on in regards to the the real estate component of this mass migrant mess Doc V and…"
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

"This video out 2 days ago but the 4 terrorists already caught and 11 others involved identified…"
Monday
cheeki kea posted a video

Larry C. Johnson is a veteran of the CIA and the State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He is the founder and managing partner of BERG Associates, w...
Monday
"You have a link to a physical evidence concerning the existence of Jesus, see your mail about…"
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted