I need help from you, we need to keep track of the sun... please look at my ufo posted pictures and look closer around it by enlarging the pics. My interest at first was just chemtrails but i think that i found something else and i need help, i try to confirm what i see everyday but because of the daily dose of chemtrails it is very difficult, please look at old pics you may have taken in a clear day and with the sun on the background or take some directly at it but BE CAREFUL don`t look directly into the viewer`s piece of the camera or use an arc-welding glass, then post the pics to confirm if it is not my camera playing tricks on me. If those posted lights are around the sun the lights should be visible everyday, here where i am from at around mid day and on. Thanks in advance

Views: 86

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen this type of thing also. I find I am most successful at seeing this using sunglasses and blocking the sun with the edge of a bldg, or pole.

These are orbs... UFO's?  I have asked other people about the same thing on some of my pix too.  The strangest thing is, I could not see the orb with the naked eye.  Only when I downloaded my pix to my PC.  

I am of the belief that yes, these are UFO's.  Maybe they are watching what these jets/drones are doing.  It is a question I would like the answer to as well.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

Just trust your television,media and Government to Fuck You Over Daily

"Well, I saw her speech at the UN, quite dramatic! Great acting job! Then watched her at an…"
1 hour ago
Patrick C Conway posted a photo
1 hour ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Bob Renner's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Dr STEFAN LANKA
1 hour ago
Bob Renner posted photos
2 hours ago
Ragnarok posted a discussion

India Has so Far Killed 4 Top Rebel Commies and Arrested Over 200 CPI, PLFI & TPC Members in an Effort to get Them 'Join the Mainstream'

Four top rebels killed, over 200 arrested till July: Jharkhand policeSanjay Sahay / TNN / Updated:…See More
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

DEAD MANS SWITCH $WHACKD - John McAfee's EMPTY BUN

"We got used to hear this, over and over again. NOTHING BURGER, with no beef, no bun, no cheese, no…"
7 hours ago
19 hours ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Less Prone's photo
19 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Why Depopulation? Because of Another, Different Agenda....
21 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Bob Renner's photo
21 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted