Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

Where 9/11 Truth is concerned I'm a staunch pessimist. The veil of secrecy will never be publicly pierced as can be seem from the NIST statement that they stand behind their position.

The real perpetrators of 9/11 will never be exposed. They can't be. EVERYTHING that's happened politically on a global scale since 9/11 would be exposed as a complete fraud. All legislation, all wars. And that's all legislation EVERYWHERE, the US, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, the UK, everywhere. This effected every country on the planet. 9/11 Truth is a necessity that will never be realized.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't maintain the issue in the forefront, it means we should be prepared for complete failure.
Yes, I hear ya Jeff. It'll probably be JFK all over again. I have to keep hoping though because without hope what are we......hopeless and that word to me is defeatist. We may never see 911 truth revealed or justice served in our lifetime but I still believe in Karma, that you get back what you put out there whether it be in this life or the next......so yes, truth and justice shall win eventually. Every dirty dog will have his day as they say.
Hope, aspiration, desire, wish, expectation, dream, faith, trust, conviction, ambition, anticipation.

That's what they want us to have. So we do.

Since I'm far from shy and since I prefer, since hope is futile, to make my position known in print for posterity, it is this, as you already know.

9/11 was a false flag operation perpetrated by the Israeli Zionist regime to draw the US into what has become a permanent war against Islam, to sell arms and protection to the National Security State manufactured in Israel (like the billions for airport scanners) and facilitated by the Mossad and obfuscated by the Neo-cons and supported by a complicit media. There's even a faction, a very large American one actaully, that believes whole-heartedly in the End Of Days and wants to, in George Bush's words, "bring it on" so they can be swept into heaven. It's all patently absurd.

It's so clear to anyone that looks and that's another reason the reality won't be revealed. Most people already know the truth.

For an advanced civilization we live in the stone age. No, even before that. The dark soup of matter is where we reside, still. Don't misunderstand Tara, I have great respect and admiration for you. You'll live much longer than I will since you're younger. Time will tell, won't it? Or maybe it won't. I've really lost concern for the truth behind 9/11 being exposed publicly because I feel confident I already understand it fully.
Of course I suppose it would be a nice gesture if everyone knew so we could stop living the lies. Wishful thinking.
Hope springs eternal....even today new information has emerged via the NYPD ...thousands of photo's from police helicopters on 911 in NY. Who knows what might turn up ...keep pushing against the wall of lies ...maybe one day it will collapse.

http://canadiansforpalestine.ning.com/profile/mick
Jeff, I couldn't agree with you more on your analysis of 911. I also believe that you are not so much of a pessimist but a realist, which are two totally different things to me. Reality is what it is and we know that we are now living in an Orweillian nightmare where lies are truth and truth are lies....war is peace and peace is war.....love is hate and hate is love, ect.... Everything is turned topsy turvy, upside down and reversed. It's hard to keep one's spirit in tact in times like these and if you can actually hold onto your sanity, you are blessed. My sanity left the room a long time ago, ha..ha..I think it is somewhere between Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz. It helps me deal with reality, lol!

In all seriousness Jeff, thanks for your many great comments and your warrior spirit when confronting the '1984' we live in, especially when it comes to 911. We shall overcome friend, we shall overcome. We may be few in numbers but many in spirit!
Thanks Tara, I love you too young lady and appreciate all of your efforts as well. You and others here on 12.160 have made me feel like I'm a part of something even if our overall numbers are few.

Yes, war is peace, the criminals are in charge, innocent people are convicted of war crimes, it's upside down and inside out, that's for sure. When I talk to people on Facebook and other mainstream web sites I wonder how they are so easily deceived. It's all just wondrous. Incredible. Overwhelming.

Peace

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia posted a video
1 hour ago
MAC posted a discussion

COVID whistleblowers exposing the experimental mRNA vaccine as part of the globalist depopulation agenda

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2023/06/Hero2.jpeg" style="width: 800px; max-width: 100%; height:…See More
14 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

This Is Their ''CHRIST'' They Desperately Wait For! MUST SEE! (2024)

If you want to support my work please visit my Etsy store, thank you:👉🔴My Etsy Shop (STFengraves): https://www.etsy.com/shop/STFengraves?ref=l2-about-shopn...
yesterday
FREEDOMROX posted a video

G4/G5 Geomagnetic Storm has Started! How will Earth's Magnetic Field Hold?

✅ Subscribe to my channel: @StefanBurns 🙏🥇 Become a special member and enjoy access to the Sól Tribe private Telegram channel, ad-free pre-release video...
yesterday
Less Prone posted a blog post

Pregnancy a Dicease?

The traditional family unit is a solid foundation of a healthy society. It is the primary place…See More
yesterday
FREEDOMROX's blog post was featured
yesterday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
cheeki kea's blog post was featured
yesterday
Less Prone's blog post was featured
yesterday
Cryptocurrency's blog post was featured
yesterday
DTOM's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Less Prone favorited DTOM's blog post 100,000 Pages of Chemical Industry Secrets Gathered Dust in an Oregon Barn for Decades — Until Now
yesterday
Burbia's blog post was featured

The Globalist One World Currency Will Look A Lot Like Bitcoin

Thursday, 27 July 2017 01:21 Brandon Smith"...Bitcoin arrives seemingly from nowhere, conjured by a…See More
yesterday
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Soda Consumption During Hard Work in Hot Weather May Damage Your Kidneys

Story at-a-glanceRecent research demonstrates the acute deleterious effects soda can have on your…See More
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Soda Consumption During Hard Work in Hot Weather May Damage Your Kidneys
"The Hadith, a collection of the wise words of the prophet Muhammmmmmad says.  Sunan Abu…"
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Report finds that Ashkinasi Jews descent from ..."
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"UAE are cousins to these beings also. "
Thursday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
tjdavis commented on tjdavis's photo
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted