Experts In Weighing Evidence and Judging Credible Aren’t Buying It …
Legal experts say that the government destroyed evidence, concocted fake evidence and obstructed justice in connection with the 9/11 investigation.
Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/
Lawyers know that “conspiracies” are alleged every day by prosecutors and by plaintiffs in civil suits. They know that – just as with allegations of trespass, or defamation, or any other claim of wrongdoing – conspiracy allegations often fall apart under investigation, but that many – even big ones – turn out to be true.
The best lawyers value the Constitution and the rule of law, are able to examine evidence and to spot cover-ups or inconsistencies in the evidence and bias in witnesses or decision-makers, and are good at weighing conflicting evidence. It is therefore interesting to note that numerous high-level legal scholars question the government’s official story about 9/11:
- Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Former Inspector General, U.S. Department of Transportation; former Professor of Aviation, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering and Aviation and Professor of Public Policy, Ohio State University (Mary Schiavo) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, Champaign; a leading practitioner and advocate of international law; responsible for drafting the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, the American implementing legislation for the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention; served on the Board of Directors of Amnesty International (1988-1992), and represented Bosnia- Herzegovina at the World Court, with a Doctor of Law Magna Cum Laude as well as a Ph.D. in Political Science, both from Harvard University (Dr. Francis Boyle) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Former prosecutor in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the U.S. Justice Department and a key member of Attorney General Bobby Kennedy’s anti-corruption task force; former assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois (J. Terrence “Terry” Brunner) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Professor Emeritus, International Law, Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Princeton University; in 2001 served on the three-person UN Commission on Human Rights for the Palestine Territories, and previously, on the Independent International Commission on Kosovo (Richard Falk) questions the government’s version of 9/11., and asks whether the Neocons were behind 9/11
- Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Director, Center for Human Rights, University of Iowa; Fellow, World Academy of Art and Science.
- Honorary Editor, Board of Editors, American Journal of International Law (Burns H. Weston) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Former president of the National Lawyers Guild (C. Peter Erlinder), who signed a petition calling for a real investigation into 9/11. And see petition
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University; associate General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents; Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two foreign locations; former Federal Sky Marshall; 27-year U.S. Customs career (Mark Conrad) questions the government’s version of 9/11.
- Professor of Law, University of Freiburg; former Minister of Justice of West Germany (Horst Ehmke) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Director of Academic Programs, Institute for Policy and Economic Development, University of Texas, El Paso, specializing in executive branch secrecy policy, governmental abuse, and law and bureaucracy; former U.S. Army Signals Intelligence officer; author of several books on law and political theory (Dr. William G. Weaver) questions the government’s version of 9/11
- Famed trial attorney (Gerry Spence) questions the government’s version of 9/11
Indeed, 50 lawyers – including Ferdinando Imposimato, Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy, the Former Senior Investigative Judge, Italy, who presided over several terrorism-related cases, including the kidnapping and ultimate assassination of President Aldo Moro, the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, other political assassinations and kidnapping cases and several cases against the Mafia, a former Senator who served on the Anti-Mafia Commission in three administrations, and served as former legal consultant to the United Nations regarding institution of laws to control drug trafficking – have signed the petition at Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, demanding an end to the 9/11 cover-up, a new, full and unbiased investigation, and punishment of all guilty parties:
1. Ray H. Andes.
Former Assistant Attorney General, State of Montana.
2. Brae Antcliffe.
Barrister, Sydney, Australia.
3. Thomas Ashton.
Barrister, Melbourne, Australia.
4. James Edyrn Baker.
Attorney, Washington. Former member of the Board of Governors of the Washington State Bar Association.
5. Stonewall Jackson Bird.
Attorney, Washington and New York (and inactive member of the Florida and Texas bars). Former counsel in the International Legal Department of Mobil Oil Corporation, and later as European Counsel for Harris Corporation. One of the founding directors of Washington Lawyers for Sustainability.
6. Kathleen Margaret Brown.
7. William Bernard Butler.
8. Edward Dickson Campbell.
9. Dennis Cunningham.
Attorney, New York.
10. Thomas M. Diggins.
Attorney, South Dakota.
11. Curtis Doebbler.
Professor of Law at An-Najah National University, Visiting Professor, Webster University, Geneva, Switzerland, former Visiting Professor at University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland, former Research Fellow of the Hague Academy of International Law.
12. Constance Fogal.
Former leader, Canadian Action Party. Attorney, Vancouver, Canada.
13. Stephen Fournier.
Attorney, Connecticut. Former Lecturer in Law, University of Connecticut School of Law Criminal Clinic.
14. Richard D. Fuerle.
Attorney, New York (retired).
15. Terry Ann Furnell.
Attorney, Florida (retired).
16. Jeffrey W. Griffith.
Attorney, California and Texas.
17. Frank Haddleton
Attorney, Vermont (also licensed to practice in Massachusetts).
18. Katherine Hine.
Attorney, Ohio. Executive Director of the Ross County Network for Children.
19. Lieutenant Colonel Said Huber.
Attorney and Clerk of the Military Supreme Court of Switzerland.
20. Ferdinando Imposimato.
Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy. Former Senior Investigative Judge, Italy. Presided over several terrorism-related cases, including the kidnapping and ultimate assassination of President Aldo Moro, the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, other political assassinations and kidnapping cases and several cases against the Mafia. Former Senator who served on the Anti-Mafia Commission in three administrations. Former legal consultant to the United Nations regarding institution of laws to control drug trafficking.
21. Richard Terence Jeroloman
Attorney (retired), New York.
22. Barry J.C. Kissin.
23. Bruce Leichty
24. Joseph A. Lopisi
25. Robert E. Lundquist.
26. Douglas Mackenzie.
27. Brian McEvoy.
Attorney, New Hampshire.
28. Dennis P. McMahon.
Attorney, New York and admitted in Massachusetts.
29. David G. Mills.
Attorney, Tennessee and Texas.
30. Robert Moore.
31. Emanuel Orlando.
32. David F. Petrano.
Attorney, Florida. Member of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
33. Alan Phillips.
Attorney, North Carolina
34. Christopher Pollmann.
Professor of Law, Université Paul Verlaine – Metz, France. Visiting Fellow, Harvard Law School (2001-02)
35. Ron Rattner.
Attorney (retired), California. Former Chairman of the Board, California Institute of Integral Studies
36. Simeon A. Sahaydachny.
Attorney in New York State. Formerly Senior Legal Officer on staff of United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL, Vienna, Austria, 1987 to 1996). During this period, served as secretary of various inter-governmental committees of UN General Assembly and authored working drafts of model laws, international conventions and legal guides relating to international commercial transactions adopted by Commission and recommended by UN General Assembly for use. Senior Fellow, International Law Institute (Washington).
37. Michael L. Shoen.
Attorney, Arizona (active) and Washington (inactive). Former deputy prosecuting attorney, Washington.
38. Hal Sisson.
Attorney (retired), Victoria, Canada.
39. Gary Wenkle Smith.
40. Nicholas Soter.
41. J. Michael Springmann.
J. Michael Springmann was a diplomat in the State Department’s Foreign Service, with postings to Germany, India, Saudi Arabia, and the Bureau of Intelligence and Research in Washington, D.C. He was the head of the U.S. consular official in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia . The published author of several articles on national security themes, Mr. Springmann is now an attorney in private practice in the Washington, D.C.area.
42. Earl Staelin
Trial lawyer. Former Instructor in Law, University of Toledo College of Law.
43. Jeff Story
44. Allan Treffry
Attorney, California (also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois).
45. William Veale.
Bill Veale is a former instructor of Criminal Trial Practice at Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, with an 11-year teaching career. Retired Chief Assistant Public Defender, Contra Costa County, California 31-year career.
46. Terrence A. Valko.
Attorney, Pennsylvania. Former instructor, Pennsylvania State University.
47. Andreas Von Bülow.
Andreas Von Bülow is the former Assistant German Defense Minister (the number two German defense position), former Minister of Research and Technology, and a former member of the German Parliament. He is a practicing attorney in Germany.
48. Paul Warburton.
49. William A. Watson.
50. Burns H. Weston.
Professor Weston is the Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Founding Director and Senior Scholar, Center for Human Rights, The University of Iowa; Fellow, World Academy of Art and Science. Honorary Editor, Board of Editors, American Journal of International Law.