First and foremost - I do not carry 24/7 and our states laws are very very strict against! Ohio...but I just moved from Az where one can conceal carry without a permit!

My first question for this evening is -

If you could/would/did/do - conceal carry - do you think it is wise that you get a permit and be entered into the national database?

My second question is because my baby (40 years old) carries 24/7 concealed and yet (in my opinion) is not wise about his choice of weapons! (no he is not a cop - I would hope they have more sense)

Should your primary weapon's caliber match your backup?

A brief digression - many years ago I made a friend! The man I met was a Sons of Silence outa Denver who was Enforcing for the Angel's in Phoenix - that being said - his primary weapon did not match his backup! Being the idiot I am - I looked at him and said - are you stupid...both Glocks and both with similar clips but two different calibers ( A Glock 20 10mm and a Glock 17 9mm) I asked him what if you get a in a fire fight and seconds count and you go to reload...he looked at me like wow! and I made a friend for life!

So, what do you think?

A friend this weekend made the joke - The Taurus Judge 45/410
http://www.gunblast.com/Taurus-UltraLiteJudge.htm

Views: 368

Replies to This Discussion

and I also thought it was crazy to carry two full size frames - instead of a subcompact like a 20 / 29 combination...or 17/19 combo...30/21...
Carry whatever you have anything is better than nothing.
If you could/would/did/do - conceal carry - do you think it is wise that you get a permit and be entered into the national database?
"I looked at him and said - are you stupid" - answered your own question there.

Yes and no on the second question. One of mine holds 15 rounds, but even if you have a revolver that holds 6, if you ain't hit it, made them run, or ran yourself you are dead anyway. I would however carry what is popular, that way when SHTF you can always grab ammo on the ground.
which begs another question - which is the most popular or easy to get ammo? and should you take into account how much ammo weighs when picking a handgun...like a 45acp vs a lightweight caliber like 9mm?


Anthony Kimbrough said:
If you could/would/did/do - conceal carry - do you think it is wise that you get a permit and be entered into the national database?
"I looked at him and said - are you stupid" - answered your own question there.

Yes and no on the second question. One of mine holds 15 rounds, but even if you have a revolver that holds 6, if you ain't hit it, made them run, or ran yourself you are dead anyway. I would however carry what is popular, that way when SHTF you can always grab ammo on the ground.
40cal. SW is what the cops are going too. I wouldn't get a permit, NO PAPERWORK!
I agree = no paperwork and shop Craigslist! 40cal.SW great caliber - more punch that a 9mm but controllable



Eagle 1 said:
40cal. SW is what the cops are going too. I wouldn't get a permit, NO PAPERWORK!
Sorry, just now read this. I would say 9mm. Not as much stopping power as other weapons but they have been around, fairly cheap so plentiful, and comes in all sizes. That is what I would say anyway. Personally though I'd probably carry my Colt .38, just because I'm more accurate with it. My wife does carry and it is a .357, which can use .38 or .357 ammo. My next choice would be a .22, cheap, plentiful, and light weight ammo.

"If you could/would/did/do - conceal carry - do you think it is wise that you get a permit and be entered into the national database?"

 

I have mixed feelings. First of all, most likely, "The man" is monitoring this site. Therefore, he would know who could/would/did/do. If you ever had to use, and did not have your CCDW permit, I'm confident you would probably do time. CCDW authorizes you to carry. I've not gone through the process yet. Do you have to register a specific weapon for the permit, or can you carry any weapon under one permit? If that's the case, they don't know what you have as long as you don't get it from a dealer where paperwork would be generated. If and when it comes to personal weapon confiscation, they will probably go door to door anyway. With true patriots and the militas it could be a bloody mess in the end.

 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted