Keith Lee's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool Concept Tara -- I lIke!"

Keith Lee replied Aug 12, 2011 to Captain BS

3 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by O.R.M.E.

"Very Nice Work Tara, I'm sure a lot of people can relate to those lyrics - - - Well…"

Keith Lee replied Aug 9, 2011 to Silly Putty

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Tara

"I posted the lyics to this song a while back but I've added the music to it now. Jus…"

Keith Lee replied Jul 23, 2011 to If Two Will Fight

4 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Keith Lee

"I recorded this song on my digital recorder without a band in my home office, just m…"

Keith Lee replied May 26, 2011 to Struggle for Power

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Keith Lee

"Music is in attacment above. I would post it in Musicwars, but I'd have to make some…"

Keith Lee replied May 20, 2011 to Hard Times

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Tara

"Thanks Greg, Keep up the good work yourself. Always interesting and informative topi…"

Keith Lee replied Apr 19, 2011 to The Great Awakening

9 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Lee

"Very Nice Work Amber! I fear we are not far away from a few "False Flag Dirty Bombs…"

Keith Lee replied Apr 5, 2011 to Nightmare's Alley~Poem

3 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by O.R.M.E.

"Thank You Tara, I’d be happy to donate this music to a compilation. I used to run wi…"

Keith Lee replied Mar 24, 2011 to The Great Awakening

9 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Lee

"Thanks Vincent, with all the bad things going on in the World right now I thought a…"

Keith Lee replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Great Awakening

9 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Lee

"Music to the Great Awakening is Attached as an MP3 file"

Keith Lee replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Great Awakening

9 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Lee

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
11 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted