All Discussions Tagged 'Gives' (1)

← Back to Target Iran
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iran Gives OK for Counterattack if Invaded

Infowars.com March 17, 2013 Iran launched a guided missile destroyer Sunday on the oil-rich Caspian Sea. Photo: Press TV. As tension grows…

Started by Cryptocurrency

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Zeets

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea favorited Aaron's video
6 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Don't kill Bird

"Did not kill Bird, the government did ."
42 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
1 hour ago
cheeki kea favorited MAC's photo
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
3 hours ago
James Roberts posted a photo

Grim Reaper Straight Razor

Back in my late teens / early 20s, a straight razor was my signature personal "defense" weapon. It…
5 hours ago
Guardian of Scotland posted a discussion

More fuel for the fire and evidence of a pre planned situation in regard to COVID.

Snopes tried to debunk it. Mural from 1995 of people wearing masks and titled as fight agains…See More
6 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited James Roberts's photo
8 hours ago
James Roberts left a comment for Todd Hinote
8 hours ago
James Roberts replied to MAC's discussion BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
"It's OK, MAC. There are definitely situations when one doesn't get to have documentation,…"
8 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Robert Royster's status
"I've been there, brother. Only thing harder is swing shift, or working 7 days / week."
8 hours ago
James Roberts replied to MAC's discussion BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
"If I had my choice, it would be a SIG Sturmgewehr (STG) 57. It is not really an assault rifle, as…"
8 hours ago
Bud Parker left a comment for Todd Hinote
"Hi Todd.  Glad you made it.  Spend a little time exploring around 12160 until you get…"
8 hours ago
Robert Royster posted a status
"I'd like to say "Thanks", for the welcome messages. Working nights so I'm limited for time until the weekend rolls around."
9 hours ago
JoeG favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post BLACK GUY IN TORONTO BUSTS COPS FOR PLACING ROCKS AHEAD OF PROTESTS Jim Stone
9 hours ago
Phyllis Maka and Bud Parker are now friends
10 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
"I got zip!"
10 hours ago
steve replied to MAC's discussion BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR
"mAC hOW THE HELL DID WE GET FROM show some fkn pictures of these imaginary gill o tineS to the six…"
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Mr. Sizzle's video
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Osteoporosis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency

Posted on:Sunday, November 4th 2018 at 5:00 amWritten By:…See More
11 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted