London Student Riots HD December 2010 ( MASS COMPILATION )

London Student Riots December 2010 ( MASS COMPILATION ) over tuition fees, job cuts and the corrupt defunct government 2% tryna dominate the other 98%...

Mass demonstrations by thousands of students and trade unionists in central London against an increase in tuition fees, are growing more violent. It's the latest and the largest in a string of rallies against sweeping austerity measures and budget cuts across Europe. What started as a relatively peaceful march later turned into violent clashes with the police, which is largerly outnumbered by the demonstrators..

Amateur video of car containing UK's Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall passing through central London, with protesters shouting at the royal couple.
Protesters in London on Thursday attacked a car carrying Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne, and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. The couple were heading to a theatre for a charity variety performance when their Rolls Royce crossed paths with a volatile gang of demonstrators. The protesters had broken off from a large student rally and were running through London's West End...

Subscribe:- www.youtube.com/danielofdoriaa

BE A POWER FOR CONSTRUCTIVE POSITIVE CHANGE.. YOU ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE..

Music used is:- pendulum - slam boss

BE LOVE~

Views: 62

Comment

You need to be a member of 12160 Social Network to add comments!

Join 12160 Social Network

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Doc Vega's blog post A Random Flip Through TV Programming and How Demonic
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Doc Vega's blog post A Random Flip Through TV Programming and How Demonic
"Night Gallery.... nicccce fuck any 80's-90's Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episodes...yuck"
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post A Random Flip Through TV Programming and How Demonic
"Chris of the Family Masters Well Good for you Buddy! I'll take Twilight Zone, Night Gallery,…"
3 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Central Scrutinizer's photo
Thumbnail

Black Lives Scammers

"Every damn one of them a criminal too! "
3 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's photo
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Doc Vega's blog post A Random Flip Through TV Programming and How Demonic
"Somehow I'm happy I'm in my twilight years....."
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Doc Vega's blog post A Random Flip Through TV Programming and How Demonic
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Random Flip Through TV Programming and How Demonic

It was late in the evening. I'd had a rough day. At the print shop where I was making copies, I…See More
3 hours ago
Ragnarok posted videos
4 hours ago
Ragnarok posted a status
"LIVE: At least 1 dead, 99 missing after partial collapse of condo near Miami https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KRu7FgR34E"
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
4 hours ago
steve commented on Central Scrutinizer's photo
Thumbnail

See The Difference

"Ol tater head joe couldn't get 25 people to show at an in-person rally while trumpy bear…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Public hanging 1895

"One things for sure in those days Nobody got away with the killing and disposing of white children,…"
7 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
8 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted photos
8 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

I Like That Tradiition

"Thats nice, modest and discrete, even quietly respectful and Still got the job done efficiently…"
8 hours ago
cheeki kea left a comment for JADA SNOWDEN
"Greetings JADA, awesome that you have joined up."
8 hours ago
cheeki kea left a comment for Janet McGhee
"Greetings Janet, so cool you've arrived here."
9 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted