Check out http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY  http://12160.info/m

Gralton's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"i'm sure one f the sealed indictmnets has Awan's name on it!"

Gralton replied Jul 5 to Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan pleads guilty to bank fraud in deal (Cunt gets a pass)

2 Jul 5
Reply by Gralton

"Old Lodge Skins: Come out and fight! It is a good day to die! Thank You for making m…"

Gralton replied Jul 5 to If a ‘Person’ is a Legal Entity, What’s Your Real Identity?

4 Jul 5
Reply by Gralton

"Those of us on Fekbuuk need to start posting the document now! over and over until t…"

Gralton replied Jul 4 to Facebook Algorithm Flags, Removes Declaration of Independence Text as Hate Speech

1 Jul 4
Reply by Gralton

"Wilder's is to complex for the fecking book burners! They will not stop until the sh…"

Gralton replied Jun 29 to ‘Little House on the Prairie’ author scrubbed from library award over ‘complex’ racial legacy

6 Jun 30
Reply by Diana

"growing up my mother and grandmother always had a box of borax. i found some at the…"

Gralton replied Apr 19 to The Borax Conspiracy.

5 Apr 20
Reply by A.K.

"i'll give yandex a go. i've been using DDG for a few years now. got a VPN the next s…"

Gralton replied Apr 15 to alt browsers anyone?

3 Apr 16
Reply by John Eady Simmons Jr.

"again i do not know the quality of the oil i took. it looked legitimate and came fro…"

Gralton replied Apr 10 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9
Reply by Larry Flinchpaugh

"Larry, i have chronic nerve pain. I have tried many substances. I have tried two, th…"

Gralton replied Apr 7 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9
Reply by Larry Flinchpaugh

"get your popcorn. this is just starting to roll!"

Gralton replied Mar 18 to 'Panic Is In The Air' - Obama Deep State Freaks Out After McCabe Firing As The Dominoes Start To Fall

1 Mar 18
Reply by Gralton

"What a twisted fucking bitch!"

Gralton replied Mar 13 to Nancy Pelosi Claims Drag Queens Can Help Politicians Be More Authentic (Because There's Nothing More Authentic Than Pretending To Be Something You're Not)

4 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted