Larry Flinchpaugh's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Medical marijuana just passed the Missouri House.  Hopefully  the Senate will vote y…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied May 9 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9
Reply by Larry Flinchpaugh

"Well said.  The US has become the buggiest terrorist nation in the world and congres…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Apr 17 to The American War Machine

1 Apr 17

"I have only taken it once.  Awful taste.  I guess I need to take a little more but I…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Apr 16 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9

"Thanks. "

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Apr 14 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9

"My feet are hot and ache most of the time.  I have had three back surgeries where I…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Apr 13 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9

"I was hoping you were going to tell me the oil worked.  I now take hydrocoden/ACET a…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Apr 7 to Has anyone used Hemp Oil Succesufully for pain?

13 May 9

"I should have added that corporate dividends are taxed twice; once through the corpo…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Mar 21, 2013 to The corporate tax rate is 35 percent- Many pay $0 in income tax

2 Mar 21, 2013

"For additional book description go to amazon.com Also Google the changes Iceland has…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Jun 25, 2012 to New Book

1 Jun 25, 2012

"You can logically argue that corporations do not need to pay any corporation income…"

Larry Flinchpaugh replied Nov 3, 2011 to The corporate tax rate is 35 percent- Many pay $0 in income tax

2 Mar 21, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted