bananaman's Discussions (301)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"sounds like the sort of thing id expect from Israel, punishment stands lol"

bananaman replied 11 hours ago to ISIS terrorists planned to kill kindergarten children with poisoned ice cream before detonating a bomb in a school car park, German trial hears

2 11 hours ago
Reply by bananaman

"This is good i wish i wrote it, it reflects my perspective in large part"

bananaman replied 11 hours ago to How to Overcome Fear

1 11 hours ago
Reply by bananaman

"Technical genius, never heard of mega or even mail.com lol"

bananaman replied 11 hours ago to Welsh ISIS hacker hid information on secret cufflink memory stick

2 11 hours ago
Reply by bananaman

"ABC Fake news, Mentioning Chicago is racist because Obama comes from there, Aborigin…"

bananaman replied on Sunday to BBC-new-fakery-row-alcohol-ravaged-Aborigines. (If you want to know what total control looks like)

2 on Sunday
Reply by DTOM

"The footage is appalling and has been totally memory holed, i may have a copy but ca…"

bananaman replied on Sunday to Horrible Scene as 15 Kids COLLAPSE After Receiving Vaccines (Rumours suggest it may have been a duff batch of vaccines Duh! Ya think)

3 on Sunday
Reply by Anti Everything

"Are they safe? Arethey effective? Are they necessary? Do your homework, Don't rely e…"

bananaman replied Mar 17 to MUMPS OUTBREAKS REPORTED AMONG VACCINATED CHILDREN … IS THE VACCINE CAUSING THE OUTBREAKS?

1 Mar 17
Reply by bananaman

"This is the kind of work that got my mate Brendon locked in an Australian high-secur…"

bananaman replied Mar 16 to Leon Wende – Collins Class Submarine and Other Military/Civilian Contracts

2 Mar 16
Reply by bananaman

"This is a much bigger story than it might seem at first glance, the author got 3 yea…"

bananaman replied Mar 16 to Leon Wende – Collins Class Submarine and Other Military/Civilian Contracts

2 Mar 16
Reply by bananaman

"looks more like some sort of cowboys and indians set"

bananaman replied Mar 15 to $1.1 Million dollars and 835 garbage dumpsters later....Army Core of Engineers finished cleaning up the environment after the environmentalists protesters

2 Mar 15
Reply by bananaman

"Its bullshit and unnecessary, i've camped and if you respect the environment you can…"

bananaman replied Mar 15 to $1.1 Million dollars and 835 garbage dumpsters later....Army Core of Engineers finished cleaning up the environment after the environmentalists protesters

2 Mar 15
Reply by bananaman

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  

Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted