bananaman's Discussions (776)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Couldn't these terrorists maybe get one of the guns they must have and open up on th…"

bananaman replied yesterday to Spain: Wounded helped to their feet as bodies lay strewn across Las Ramblas

2 yesterday
Reply by bananaman

"run over by a van at speed that just keeps driving and they are getting helped to th…"

bananaman replied yesterday to Spain: Wounded helped to their feet as bodies lay strewn across Las Ramblas

2 yesterday
Reply by bananaman

"My rule of thumb is, suspects all shot dead, very dead, they have they know who did…"

bananaman replied yesterday to BARCELONA FALSE FLAG?

3 20 hours ago
Reply by Less Prone

"It doesn't cut and paste the structure, it shits me too, i'll just paste the link wh…"

bananaman replied yesterday to Who planned the trouble in Charlottesville?

3 yesterday
Reply by bananaman

"For fucks sake!!"

bananaman replied yesterday to Is the Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia with ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5 YO Girls?

3 yesterday
Reply by Diana

"got it"

bananaman replied on Wednesday to Replace your Firefox and Thunderbird now (I'm using Yandex, it works well so far)

3 on Wednesday
Reply by bananaman

"I'll have a look, i'd like to see the free market step up not with google, firefox y…"

bananaman replied on Wednesday to Replace your Firefox and Thunderbird now (I'm using Yandex, it works well so far)

3 on Wednesday
Reply by bananaman

"False Flag Soros stooge i'd wager, probably fucke Sorasses loose saggy wrinkled arse…"

bananaman replied on Sunday to Neither Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas or Virginia Secretary of Public Safety Brian Moran have provided a name for the suspect who plowed into antifa and other leftist protesters in Charlottes

2 on Sunday
Reply by bananaman

"Its looking like this jerk off is an antifart, anti trump, pro Gay turd burgler"

bananaman replied on Sunday to Neither Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas or Virginia Secretary of Public Safety Brian Moran have provided a name for the suspect who plowed into antifa and other leftist protesters in Charlottes

2 on Sunday
Reply by bananaman

"just fucking do it already!"

bananaman replied on Sunday to Judicial Watch: Media Ignore Lawsuit Against DNC, Wasserman Schultz (Hasn't that scarecrow looking piece of shit suicided yet?)

1 on Sunday
Reply by bananaman

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted