Bananaman's Discussions (1,099)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"Its already full of palm oil and that shit kills DOGS!! It was getting washed up on…"

Bananaman replied on Thursday to Mosque Teacher in Britain Urged Fellow Islamists Online to Poison Ice Cream

2 18 hours ago
Reply by Burbia

"I didn't read that headline before i made that joke, not funny"

Bananaman replied on Wednesday to Over 1,000 underage girls forced into sex slavery by migrant traffickers – Dutch report

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Burbia

"bad joke"

Bananaman replied on Wednesday to Over 1,000 underage girls forced into sex slavery by migrant traffickers – Dutch report

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Burbia

"England is lost, I was there fairly recently white English are only found in small t…"

Bananaman replied May 17 to THOUGHT POLICE: U.K. to throw people in prison for criticizing transgender surgery that maims children

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Kenneth Alan Sharber

"I rang the campus to ask if they were looking for work lol, the security guard i spo…"

Bananaman replied May 16 to Plummeting enrollment prompts $6M budget cut at Evergreen State - Why aren't the liberals rushing there?

3 May 16
Reply by Bananaman

"They're running the day of abscence again this year, no whites, lol"

Bananaman replied May 16 to Plummeting enrollment prompts $6M budget cut at Evergreen State - Why aren't the liberals rushing there?

3 May 16
Reply by Bananaman

"CUNT"

Bananaman replied Apr 1 to Gun control fascist youth front man David Hogg sides with MONSANTO, falsely claims atrazine herbicide doesn’t interfere with hormones (Thanks David, you'd know)

3 Apr 2
Reply by DTOM

"I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for his experienced and informed opinion on Vacci…"

Bananaman replied Apr 1 to Gun control fascist youth front man David Hogg sides with MONSANTO, falsely claims atrazine herbicide doesn’t interfere with hormones (Thanks David, you'd know)

3 Apr 2
Reply by DTOM

"It'd be nice to root the missus for the first time every night :)"

Bananaman replied Mar 28 to Samsung Wants to Wipe Your Memory So You'll Watch TV Shows Again

4 Mar 28
Reply by Bananaman

"We're different to you westerners over here but that doesn't have to be a problem if…"

Bananaman replied Mar 1 to Psychiatrist: Muslims Will Outbreed Europeans…

2 Mar 1
Reply by Bananaman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted