bananaman's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"That reminds meHMA proxy AKA Hide ma ass is a total rip off, don't give them yr deta…"

bananaman replied Mar 30 to THE 265 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WHO SOLD YOU OUT TO ISPS, AND HOW MUCH IT COST TO BUY THEM

2 Apr 1
Reply by Elyag Reed

"God gave it to them in the 5th centry bc while they were rootin' goats, whats yr pro…"

bananaman replied Mar 29 to Ukraine indignant at 80% of Jews in power (Go figure?)

2 Mar 29
Reply by bananaman

"The future of Turkish people in Europe is in Turkey, the weather stinks (marine le p…"

bananaman replied Mar 23 to Turkey could send 15k refugees a month to Europe to ‘blow its mind’ – interior minister

6 Mar 23
Reply by bananaman

"First place is still looking like the lady with the blue purse and the bad dye job …"

bananaman replied Mar 23 to #london False Flag Hoax: Nominations For Best Supporting Actress

1 Mar 23
Reply by bananaman

"sounds like the sort of thing id expect from Israel, punishment stands lol"

bananaman replied Mar 22 to ISIS terrorists planned to kill kindergarten children with poisoned ice cream before detonating a bomb in a school car park, German trial hears

2 Mar 22
Reply by bananaman

"This is good i wish i wrote it, it reflects my perspective in large part"

bananaman replied Mar 22 to How to Overcome Fear

1 Mar 22
Reply by bananaman

"Technical genius, never heard of mega or even mail.com lol"

bananaman replied Mar 22 to Welsh ISIS hacker hid information on secret cufflink memory stick

2 Mar 22
Reply by bananaman

"ABC Fake news, Mentioning Chicago is racist because Obama comes from there, Aborigin…"

bananaman replied Mar 19 to BBC-new-fakery-row-alcohol-ravaged-Aborigines. (If you want to know what total control looks like)

2 Mar 19
Reply by DTOM

"The footage is appalling and has been totally memory holed, i may have a copy but ca…"

bananaman replied Mar 19 to Horrible Scene as 15 Kids COLLAPSE After Receiving Vaccines (Rumours suggest it may have been a duff batch of vaccines Duh! Ya think)

3 Mar 19
Reply by Anti Everything

"Are they safe? Arethey effective? Are they necessary? Do your homework, Don't rely e…"

bananaman replied Mar 17 to MUMPS OUTBREAKS REPORTED AMONG VACCINATED CHILDREN … IS THE VACCINE CAUSING THE OUTBREAKS?

1 Mar 17
Reply by bananaman

RSS

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted