bananaman's Discussions (960)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"THat is some fucked up shit right there"

bananaman replied Dec 8 to Lesbian couple try to FORCE son into a “genderqueer” relationship with them...yes, with them!

8 on Thursday
Reply by david james

"lol they got me, i linked to a story from them, i forget the story now, it was prett…"

bananaman replied Nov 26 to Major Feminist News Site Shuts Down, Admits Whole Thing Has Been a Joke

3 Nov 29
Reply by truth

"Racist cunts!! should be neutral color friday"

bananaman replied Nov 23 to ‘Black Liberation’ Group Vows To Shut Down Black Friday Shopping To Fight Racism

2 Nov 24
Reply by DTOM

"I'll put together a post on this subject when i get the time, i have some experience…"

bananaman replied Nov 21 to The real purpose of education – to standardise the population, same as the current medical regime.

4 Nov 24
Reply by david james

"moi? lol"

bananaman replied Nov 17 to REPORT: Charles Manson close to death in Bakersfield hospital

8 Nov 20
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"They teach kids how to do it in this state in year 4 starting this year, ironically…"

bananaman replied Nov 10 to Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop

7 Nov 10
Reply by bananaman

"No worries DTOM, I'll kill you later :), honestly i'm not worried whether i get cred…"

bananaman replied Nov 1 to David Kelly: The man who knew too much (Ethnic Bio Weapons)

3 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"http://www.anotherjsserver.com/doxxed.html"

bananaman replied Nov 1 to THIS PORTION OF THIS REPORT IS CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT ACCURATE. GO GET'EM BOYS! The only thing that is not confirmed from the larger report (not posted yet) is whether or not 30 of these people real

1 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"How to thoroughly emasculate a man"

bananaman replied Nov 1 to Forget missionary, it's time to master PEGGING! Tracey Cox reveals the surprising sex moves that are all the rage in modern bedrooms (so how many have YOU tried?)

1 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"What could possibly go wrong"

bananaman replied Oct 31 to David Kelly: The man who knew too much (Ethnic Bio Weapons)

3 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted