Check out http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY  http://12160.info/m

cookiemonster's Discussions (1,228)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"raising questions about the security of those systems and the integrity of elections…"

cookiemonster replied yesterday to TOP VOTING MACHINE VENDOR ADMITS IT INSTALLED REMOTE-ACCESS SOFTWARE ON SYSTEMS SOLD TO STATES

3 yesterday
Reply by cookiemonster

"Car Keys? I lost my GSXR1100"

cookiemonster replied Jul 11 to Pervert Proposal: Woman gets engagement ring stuck in her vagina after trying to propose with a Kinder Egg

14 Jul 12
Reply by Deep Space

"I'll head down there with a front end loader, (lowered to about three feet from the…"

cookiemonster replied Jul 10 to Radical (Transphobic) Lesbians Hijack London Gay Pride Parade – Force Mayor Khan to Walk Behind Them -

4 Jul 10
Reply by cookiemonster

"Word is he likes it from behind ;)"

cookiemonster replied Jul 10 to Radical (Transphobic) Lesbians Hijack London Gay Pride Parade – Force Mayor Khan to Walk Behind Them -

4 Jul 10
Reply by cookiemonster

"She's running again, time to ramp it up"

cookiemonster replied Jul 10 to Clinton Is Selling Uranium From Bundy and Hammond Ranches to Russians to Fund Presidential Campaign (Scratch and sniff, they smell worse than the German soccer coach lol)

1 Jul 10
Reply by cookiemonster

"Whaaaaaaaa"

cookiemonster replied Jul 5 to Londonistan's Sultan Khan Declares War on Donald Trump as Giant Inflatable 'Baby Trump' Gets Permission to go Airborne During Visit

6 Jul 8
Reply by Doc Vega

"Thankyou"

cookiemonster replied Jul 5 to IRONY ALERT

11 Jul 5
Reply by Old Denmark

"the box says "What are you up to?""

11 Jul 5
Reply by Old Denmark

"lol, I love anyone with attitude James, I'm not offended, thats fucking mental,  any…"

11 Jul 5
Reply by Old Denmark

"Hand Breakie (pun Intended)"

cookiemonster replied Jun 28 to Cops: Woman Drove 19 Miles With Ex On Hood (With Video)

6 Jun 28
Reply by cookiemonster

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted