oldranger_68's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"You are 100% correct."

oldranger_68 replied Mar 10 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"I have no weapons anymore.  I was incarcerated for something I did not do, served th…"

oldranger_68 replied Mar 9 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Totally forgot about the vaccine debacle.  Thank you.  Had one other thought that fo…"

oldranger_68 replied Mar 2 to The Looming National Security Crisis: Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

5 Mar 5
Reply by Arnie Lerma

"Much of the Asthma reported is not really asthma, but childhood respiratory allergie…"

oldranger_68 replied Mar 2 to The Looming National Security Crisis: Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

5 Mar 5
Reply by Arnie Lerma

"In the first place, Lee Oswald most certainly did not assassinate John Kennedy.  In…"

oldranger_68 replied Feb 1, 2015 to Funeral home wrongly sold Lee Harvey Oswald's casket

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by oldranger_68

"Roosevelt, indeed understood and knew the enemy of the United States.  The Communist…"

oldranger_68 replied Jan 26, 2015 to 1932, A True History of the United States

1 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by oldranger_68

"At Ft. Knox they have their own quasi secret special town built where they do this k…"

oldranger_68 replied Jul 5, 2013 to North Carolina National Guard Rapid Reaction Force Civil Unrest Training Photos

10 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

"It's true.  I left the NRA many years ago for that very reason.  I have supported Pr…"

oldranger_68 replied Apr 25, 2013 to Executive Action: Obama To Ban Importation of Ammo, Magazines and Gun Accessories Without Congressional Approval

23 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by oldranger_68

"That was a thought I had, especially if you find yourself with a surplus of primers.…"

oldranger_68 replied Apr 25, 2013 to Executive Action: Obama To Ban Importation of Ammo, Magazines and Gun Accessories Without Congressional Approval

23 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by oldranger_68

"BTW, I was recently, this past weekend, at the latest gun show in Louisville.  Ammo…"

23 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by oldranger_68

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted