Anti Everything's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently 'WE' "love it" too since many are still paying them extortion (tax) to co…"

Anti Everything replied Apr 16, 2017 to AMERICANS ARE TOO “IDIOTIC TO SEE HOW ENSLAVED THEY ARE” EVEN AS THE GATES OF HELL OPEN UP

8 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Anti Everything

"Yup. And the brain dead just keep on voting, and believing (in faith, like religion)…"

Anti Everything replied Apr 16, 2017 to AMERICANS ARE TOO “IDIOTIC TO SEE HOW ENSLAVED THEY ARE” EVEN AS THE GATES OF HELL OPEN UP

8 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Anti Everything

"That's too bad. I think the man has every right and reason to voice an opinion as he…"

Anti Everything replied Mar 19, 2017 to AMERICA HATER Kaepernick Ignored By ENTIRE NFL As Players Sign For Free Agency

3 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Diana

"A great reason to bring back 'segregation' to the 'government school system'. That '…"

Anti Everything replied Mar 12, 2017 to Teachers correcting the grammar of black students is racist now.

15 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

"That's funny,... or sad, maybe."

Anti Everything replied Mar 12, 2017 to Teachers correcting the grammar of black students is racist now.

15 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

"I am hard pressed to discover just exactly what the Mexican government has done to p…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 4, 2017 to Mexico threatens to stop fighting terrorism after Trump border wall plan

7 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Deep Space

"I read this. I understand just why Trump did not choose Ron Paul as vice prez..., Ro…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 4, 2017 to Mexico threatens to stop fighting terrorism after Trump border wall plan

7 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Deep Space

"Hows this? Did they do a dry run with the FBI (or whoever) before hand? Nice touch p…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 2, 2017 to Wife of Orlando Nightclub Shooter Knew He Was Going to Commit Attack: Prosecutor

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Anti Everything

"MORE CLOWNS!!! YAYYYYY"

Anti Everything replied Jan 17, 2017 to Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

3 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Anti Everything

"Yo, 'M', this is a video I saw some time ago. IF true, it is a replay of every other…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 4, 2017 to 'Seriously Ill' Charles Manson Taken To Hospital

3 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post For You I Lament
"Tragic. In loss of words. Strength, my friend."
7 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post For You I Lament
8 minutes ago
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"If there is anything to what Springmeir was saying about MK Ultra, yep. Sleeper killers in every…"
8 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"The Meatmen "True Grit" (Live) "When I shine my piece, it gets real stiff...""
14 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed Should Shake You To Your Core!

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed should Shake You To Your Core! https://www.gofundme.com/f/bermasbrigademediamonth4 Bitcoin - 1HHdgXD5e1DJrDqbEGWbnv...
32 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
56 minutes ago
Less Prone posted photos
59 minutes ago
"Blues America, Part 1 of 2: Woke Up This Morning, 720p"
1 hour ago
"Hmmmm.. The Corrupt Feds (CIA) setup an extensive, super secret, risque', black op's…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Western Gentleman's blog post Prof. B Sharp: How I changed my mind… about global warming
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post 5G: $1 Trillion Class Action Lawsuit
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post CAUGHT ON TAPE: California UNDER ATTACK AGAIN! (Video) Posted on October 12, 2019 by State of the Nation
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

New law allows Florida teachers to carry guns inside the classroom

"Why do I get a Sledgehammer vibe from this?"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin's blog post was featured

Sunday October 13, 2019 Fall "Hunter's" Full Moon @ 21:08 UTC 05:08 EDT

Sunday October 13, 2019 Fall "Hunter's" Full Moon @ 21:08 UTC 05:08 EDT. occurs in the…See More
2 hours ago
Western Gentleman's blog post was featured

Prof. B Sharp: How I changed my mind… about global warming

Professor of Marketing Science, Director Ehrenberg-Bass Institute…See More
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted