Justin A Horne's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The cocaine cowboys acquiesce to the government politricks! I am glad the blogs are…"

Justin A Horne replied Jan 9, 2013 to Wal-Mart to attend gun control meeting at White House

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Justin A Horne

"Brothers and Sisters in the struggle, the oppressor is ubiquitous! This impassive fo…"

Justin A Horne replied Jan 3, 2013 to Bill to be introduced in the Illinois Legislature to ban all semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns

43 May 2, 2013
Reply by Machiavellian Morphologist

"The cops do what is contrary to their job title:which to keep the peace. People get…"

Justin A Horne replied Jun 20, 2012 to Thousands march against NYC’s controversial ‘stop-and-frisk’ policy (PHOTOS)

3 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Chip

"Yes I am certainly going! I will be equipped with a video camera, signs, and a exube…"

Justin A Horne replied May 3, 2012 to Occupy Bilderberg 2012

20 May 11, 2012
Reply by honeygirl

"I will be in attendance to express my disdain for these nihilistic cretins. Who's wi…"

Justin A Horne replied May 2, 2012 to Occupy Bilderberg 2012

20 May 11, 2012
Reply by honeygirl

"@Hollywood: My mistake my friend. "

Justin A Horne replied Apr 15, 2012 to ‘We’ll protect your private data’: CISPA-embracing Facebook tries to calm users’ fears

7 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Maria De Wind

"@Hollywood: I know who controls facebook and I am as incredulous as you are to CISPA…"

Justin A Horne replied Apr 15, 2012 to ‘We’ll protect your private data’: CISPA-embracing Facebook tries to calm users’ fears

7 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Maria De Wind

"Indeed my friend; the cretinous and incredulous can no longer refute this fact. "

Justin A Horne replied Apr 12, 2012 to US Army Preparing for Martial Law Scenario in US? Civil Disturbance and Mock Riot Drills In Washington

2 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Justin A Horne

""to expand regional forces"           Just another euphemism for the arrogation of A…"

Justin A Horne replied Mar 14, 2012 to Kony 2012 video inspires House resolution to go after warlord

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Nikki

"After you give your pseudonym; you must give identify yourself per two forms of gove…"

Justin A Horne replied Feb 17, 2012 to Facebook to verify identities, allow fake names

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Justin A Horne

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
10 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
10 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
11 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
14 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
14 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
18 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
19 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted