Mrs. Tif Morgan's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

" I checked into this, its all tied up with something called a FairTax, a 23% tax on…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 5 hours ago to Bill to Abolish the IRS Enters Congress – Media Blackout

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Raz Putin

"Thank you I shared this news: "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 5 hours ago to H.R.204 - American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2019 (US withdrawl from the UN)

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Something strange is taking place in America, connecting the dots to a weird freedo…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 17 to House passes bill to force Trump to nominate “anti-semitism” head who would monitor criticism of Israel

2 Jan 17
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Well honey, you don't say...:) "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 15 to Ben Carson Finds $516.4 Billion in ‘Mismanaged’ Obama Dollars – Media Blackout

2 Jan 15
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" I did look into this, and you can bet I will share this...why? its because everyone…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 15 to House passes bill to force Trump to nominate “anti-semitism” head who would monitor criticism of Israel

2 Jan 17
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" This is a issue, but I kind of feel Trump should end this, it really has not helped…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to "Here Are The 12 “Republicans” Who Voted To End The Shutdown With No Wall"

1 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"I found it: It was the tattoo on his arm. Jason Momoa Is A Pedophile https://voat.c…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to YouTube Was Hacked by Anonymous Activist 2018

2 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to Unconstitutional Militia: In America Are Anonymous

1 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to There is no mystery left by now about the basic Rothschild agenda:

1 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to CHUMP!

2 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

Latest Activity

Marklar's Ghost favorited Boris's blog post Brazil has just recognized Juan Guaidó as the new president of Venezuela, for the sake of transition the country into democracy
4 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"It's easy to bitch about everything that's fucked up in the world. But never forget  the world is a dream & You are real"
4 minutes ago
Marklar's Ghost commented on Boris's blog post BREAKING: Pelosi to decline steps to permit a State of the Union Jan 29 (In the house of Representatives)
"What Trump should do is do the SOTU from the infowars set with some questions from the infowars crew afterward. Copyright of all footage goes to Alex Jones who is willing to license the footage to lamestream media with a contractual clause that only…"
4 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"Why are we hating each other over different beLIEfs when We're Here  together as one fuck pettiness "
10 minutes ago
"I'm not enlightened. There's just enlightenment. No one can explain THIS"
15 minutes ago
Marklar's Ghost favorited Bananaman's blog post Lunatic left-wing twitter users are about to go to JAIL over making “terroristic threats” against Catholic school students… and it’s about damn time
19 minutes ago
Marklar's Ghost commented on Bananaman's blog post Lunatic left-wing twitter users are about to go to JAIL over making “terroristic threats” against Catholic school students… and it’s about damn time
"I hope so but I'll only believe it when I see it."
19 minutes ago
"When you start to go down this rabbit hole of where everything began, you begin to think that rabbits are the Ultimate Source of everything. "
26 minutes ago
"Consciousness always Is. It has no beginning. That's fucked up"
31 minutes ago
Boris favorited Kenneth Alan Sharber's photo
33 minutes ago
"Well We're Here. No one can explain THIS. (talk about a mind fuck)"
34 minutes ago
Boris commented on Boris's status
"Chinese authorities have developed an app to tell people if they are nearby someone in debt. State-run newspaper China Daily reported that officials in the Chinese province of Hebei created the app, named 'map of deadbeat…"
39 minutes ago
"I still can't get over the fact that everything was already Here without any beginning. It woulda been so much easier for me to understand that nothing existed in the first place."
41 minutes ago
Old Denmark commented on Bananaman's video
44 minutes ago
Old Denmark favorited Bananaman's video
45 minutes ago
"Europeans are stupid, I don't understand their thought process. "Yeah let's just take in millions of people who think rape is ok & maybe they'll integrate with us & not destroy our culture.""
52 minutes ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted