james ha's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

" proving yet one more time that limeys are stupid."

james ha replied on Wednesday to THOUGHT POLICE: U.K. to throw people in prison for criticizing transgender surgery that maims children

4 on Thursday
Reply by Bananaman

"Burbia there is no reply button on your last comment: "In fact, gun sales and NRA m…"

james ha replied May 13 to Clinton Meets Secretly With New Zealand PM, Complains About Trump

11 May 13
Reply by james ha

""leftards are already asking for disarmament." ya, right now it is leftards, but ju…"

james ha replied May 12 to Clinton Meets Secretly With New Zealand PM, Complains About Trump

11 May 13
Reply by james ha

" well weinstein or whatever his name is - wasn't there an Abedin as well? - has alr…"

james ha replied May 12 to Clinton Meets Secretly With New Zealand PM, Complains About Trump

11 May 13
Reply by james ha

"oh i'm sure you are not wrong. pizzagate - i gave up on that when i realized there…"

11 May 13
Reply by james ha

"""Check Arden for charities for children, maybe orphanages. Donations to CGI?"" rig…"

11 May 13
Reply by james ha

"hey hillary,  want to know WHY Jacinda Ardern was elected PM of new zealand? becaus…"

james ha replied May 7 to Clinton Meets Secretly With New Zealand PM, Complains About Trump

11 May 13
Reply by james ha

" damn you're right - they don't have any guns anymore."

james ha replied Apr 28 to Angry Migrants Boil in Rage After They Are Forced to Clean Their Own Toilets

6 Apr 28
Reply by james ha

"i see that they are all military age men but if they can't even clean up after thems…"

james ha replied Apr 28 to Angry Migrants Boil in Rage After They Are Forced to Clean Their Own Toilets

6 Apr 28
Reply by james ha

""deportation defense training" how funny would it be to see an illegal alien trying…"

james ha replied Apr 27 to Ohio State hosts deportation defense training

1 Apr 27
Reply by james ha

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted