james ha's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"ya bring them on - i have a good recipe. some of them, the smaller ones, are delicio…"

james ha replied May 28 to JUST IN: Trump's State Department quietly lifts restrictions on refugee admissions

1 May 28
Reply by james ha

"""Jeremy Christian, a man who killed two people in Portland and was shouting about I…"

james ha replied May 28 to Portland murderer Jeremy Christian is being presented as an ardent Trump supporter. The truth is that he was die-hard Bernie supporter

2 May 28
Reply by james ha

" maybe over-devolpment of the "grinding of the teeth" muscles (cocaine?)"

james ha replied May 17 to Longtime Trump opponent Sen. McCain-- Comey Leaks 'of Watergate Size and Scale'

6 May 17
Reply by bananaman

"is this the same mccain who revealed military secrets to the vietcong while he was…"

james ha replied May 17 to Longtime Trump opponent Sen. McCain-- Comey Leaks 'of Watergate Size and Scale'

6 May 17
Reply by bananaman

"i don't know about rigged voting machines, my district still uses paper ballots and…"

james ha replied Apr 5 to Poll: Majority of California Voters Don’t Want Feinstein to Run for Reelection in 2018

5 Apr 5
Reply by Mr. Ed

"we haven't wanted her ever since her 1st term was up but somehow there she still is…"

james ha replied Apr 4 to Poll: Majority of California Voters Don’t Want Feinstein to Run for Reelection in 2018

5 Apr 5
Reply by Mr. Ed

"  but i just about to comb my hair and brush my teeth!"

james ha replied Apr 4 to Seeing your own reflection is triggering now.

5 Apr 7
Reply by Elyag Reed

"allahu le trump!"

james ha replied Mar 17 to Deplorable white male slits the throats of his father and brother, shouts 'Hail Donald Trump', then drops the knife and kneels down to pray to Steve Bannon until the police show up

2 Mar 17
Reply by james ha

"awesome! i predict CNN "

james ha replied Mar 14 to MARCH MADNESS: ‘Fake News Final Four’ Starts This Week (spoiler, CNN,BBC,final)

1 Mar 14
Reply by james ha

"""TSA doesn't screen 11 people, 3 of whom set off metal detectors."" ya meanwhile m…"

james ha replied Feb 20 to LATEST: Security breach at JFK's T5. TSA doesn't screen 11 people, 3 of whom set off metal detectors. What happened

1 Feb 20
Reply by james ha

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted