NEW YORK -- Among the 1,000 pages of HSBC internal records that a former employee provided WND were customer account ledgers for dozens of companies through which the global banking giant apparently was laundering money each month.

"I found many accounts through which hundreds of thousands of dollars were being flowed as a conduit on a monthly basis," whistleblower John Cruz, an account relationship manager who worked in the HSBC southern New York region. told WND.

As WND reported, Cruz has a raft of customer account records he claims are evidence of an international money-laundering scheme involving hundreds of billions of dollars by London-based HSBC, which reportedly is under investigation by a U.S. Senate committee.

To illustrate the point, WND and Cruz selected the bank checking account ledger for a particular HSBC commercial account, called "Company ABC" for the sake of this article, for the months May through August 2009.

In the exhibits below, WND has redacted all information that might be used to identify the account holder, including removing the account number from the bank statements.

Company ABC was identified in HSBC records with the following information:

•"Delivery Service, DHL, office products, packages."
•Located on West 39th Street in New York City, in operation for four years and organized under New York corporate laws.
•The account was identified as being 100 percent owned by a person from Malaysia who had non-resident status in the United States and a permanent address in West Hempstead, N.Y.
•The account registration was deficient in any meaningful "Know Your Customer" information, expect to list for the owner a New York drivers' license number.
•The file described the business as: "SHIPPING COMPANY, OFFICE ON THE 9TH FLOOR, EMPLOYEES, DESKS, COMPUTERS, PRESIDENT'S OFFICE, OPERATIONS ON 13TH FLOOR."

•The file noted that the business was last paid a site visit on March 10, 2009, by the HSBC branch manager in E. Northport, Long Island.
•The file listed the annual revenue of the company as $2 million. But also lists the gross for the 2008 tax return as $2,782,857.
"The first words out of my mouth when I first visited Company ABC in person were that this company is bogus," Cruz said. "There were a few small boxes lying around and a few envelopes -- but nothing of value, no large packages or anything else that would justify hundreds of thousands of dollars of business being transacted here on a monthly basis."

Cruz said he found two women on Company ABC's 13th floor, but they seemed to be only sitting at desks and talking.

"It turned out that the two women did not speak English," he said. "So, when I said, 'Hello,' they just nodded. There were no managers or other employees around, so I left."

As seen in Exhibit 1, for the month from May 7, 2009, through June 5, 2009, Company ABC started with an opening balance of $628,081.74 and a closing balance of $328,228.99.

On May 15, 2009, a debit reflects that $300,100 was wired from the account to an unspecified location via a telephone transfer.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/see-big-bank-money-laundering-evidence/
Uploaded by on 2 Feb 2012

Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Views: 1039

Reply to This

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
8 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
9 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
11 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
14 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
14 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
16 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted