Breaking: Raub’s Lawyer Says Psychiatrist Threatened to "Brainwash" Brandon

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012

HOPEWELL, Va. (WTVR) – A Hopewell circuit court judge has ordered that a Marine veteran detained over anti-government Facebook posts be released from a psychiatric hospital.

CBS 6 News’ Catie Beck said the judge dismissed the case Thursday against Brandon Raub. The judge said the original petition for Raub’s detention contained no facts. In other words, there was no information on why Raub was being held — and the judge deemed this violated his civil liberties.

As a result, the judge ruled law enforcement has no grounds to hold Raub.

Beck said the judge is in the process of writing an order for Raub’s release. He is expected to be released from a the hospital in Salem, Virginia Thursday afternoon.

Full story here.
Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Views: 2568

Replies to This Discussion

I saw the tail end of CNN briefly mentioning Brandon Raub, right before they cut to something else.  Other than that, the MSM have served up crickets.  On an issue as important as this?  SMH.

I strongly feel that our voices via social networking did the job that the media was suppose to do.

I'm proud of Brandon Raub.  And I'm proud of everyone that expressed support for him, and worked to shine a light on this issue.  I hope he has already been released.  And I hope the lawsuit to follow, on his part, is successful.

yep! we win!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Macron CRACKS DOWN on Islam in France in a MASSIVE TURN to the Nationalist Populist Right!!!
"Could to too little too late. He was all for living with terrorism at one point. He let the evil…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
5 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion COVID is Cover for Tracking People Like Livestock
5 hours ago
cheeki kea left a comment for Lucie
"Greetings Lucie, great to see you come to the site."
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

COVID is Cover for Tracking People Like Livestock

October 28, 2020"It's not just air travel that the Rockefeller Foundation and the World Economic…See More
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters left a comment for Lucie
"Welcome Lucie!"
7 hours ago
Less Prone replied to Less Prone's discussion French Ambassador After Islamist Beheading: “France is a Muslim Country”
"Macron appears to be giving in to popular opposition against Islamist violence in France. He's…"
7 hours ago
Lucie is now a member of 12160 Social Network
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

What is Interface?

"I think I like this but I'm not sure because I'm still thinking. After watching it…"
7 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
8 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a video

Best DIY Soup Can Biomass Stove ever!

Hi folks, today I want to show you one of the simplest improvised wood biomass stove design that I have ever seen. This stove design takes less than 5 minute...
9 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

What is Interface?

"I like it because it’s weird and unusual like me, but in a good way.  In some ways it…"
9 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
9 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
11 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
11 hours ago
Phyllis Maka's blog post was featured

Jim Stone - I got all the most important corruption videos processed and uploaded, these will stream from the voterig com server.

This one is the most important video ever released in internet history. This has to be listed…See More
14 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post Courage in the Face of a Mob
14 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video
14 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Jim Stone - I got all the most important corruption videos processed and uploaded, these will stream from the voterig com server.
15 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
15 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted