The Nick Kollerstrom Essay Dissected - Sensationalism and Lies:
FIRST, Inconsistencies in news reports are not evidence of a cover up, they're evidence of confusion and bad reporting. If they can broadcast the wrong name for the shooter without verifying it first, then nothing much else they say in the first few hours can really be relied upon. To seize on such things as evidence of a conspiracy is both bad taste and poor judgement.
I realize no ones seized on the wrong name being reported for the shooter. It doesn't fit their conspiracy theory. It's an error that is OK. The rest are not. Go figure.
1. "it’s now known that neither Nancy nor her son had any connection with the school whatsoever."
Lanza DID attend Sandy Hook. Several classmates have testified to this. This statement is false, a lie.
2. "But this claim too has disappeared down the memory hole"
Actually it hasn't. Everyone I've spoken to knows about this shoddy reporting. I realize for you it's fodder for conspiracy. I also realize that in the chaotic moment following a mass murder that reporters looking for a "scoop" don't EVER make errors. This, from a news media that has errors every 3 minutes. People believe 19 Muslims attacked us too you know? This statement is sensationalism.
3. ""On the very day, 14th December, on the very hour – starting 9 am, a terror drill entitled ‘Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters’ - I bet the Vampire elite enjoyed dreaming up that title! - was taking place nearby, in Bridgeport, Connecticut (Check it out here, on the DHS website!) ."
Leaving out the FACT that these drills took place every day for months if not years before the event and all over the country in every state and that they're taking place still today is UNCONSCIONABLE.
4. "The kids had all been shot with military expertise"
This is highlighted text. If it's a quote do you have a link and if it's an opinion what led you to that conclusion? Even with a link, unless the statement was made by someone like the coroner or a police officer on scene it's still an opinion, right? But your essay doesn't state so. Is that appropriate? Is it appropriate if you're seriously concerned with the truth? So far sensationalism has been employed effectively and those that investigate no further will be seriously misled.
5. "The local cops arrived at 11 am and found the Federal Police were already there"
This is an outright lie but as you can see, accuracy is not the agenda here. Over 200 police officers arrived on scene. Local off-duty and local on-duty police were the first to arrive at approximately 9:40. Next, the state police arrived. They were notified just minutes after the local police. THEN the feds arrived.
6. "The ‘lone nut’ patsy had no training in the use of handguns, much less assault rifles."
Another outright lie. Lanza was taken by his mother with his brother to shoot at gun ranges locally. He knew how to use guns.
7. "His body was found with two handguns lying beside it, while the rifle he allegedly used Bushmaster was in a car."
And again another outright lie. The press (Hartford Courant) reported at 11:44am on the 15th that Lanza shot out the school window with his mothers Bushmaster, entered through the broken window and shot the principal and another adult with the Bushmaster.
8. "Adam probably only weighed around 120 lbs and would have had a hard time handling an assault rifle."
In a previous essay I linked to numerous videos of 9, 11 and 13-year old boys and girls firing fully automatic weapons with fair accuracy and ease. I don't have the time to link the videos again. Try using "Children firing automatic weapons" on Youtube. A little searching with those terms and other similar terms will yield results.
9. "He was attired in a SWAT outfit, including body armor, and stored in the school."
FAIL. He was NOT attired in body armor.
10. "How did they get in? Initial reports put the beginning of the shooting in the school administrators’ office, where someone, reportedly the school principal, had a row with the gunman(men). We know this because someone supposedly turned on the school intercom system, alerting the teaching staff to the loud swearing and commotion in the principal’s office.
Some reports say the school was locked and admission was via security camera and being buzzed in. Why would a heavily armed person be buzzed in? Other reports say he shot his way in. Why wouldn’t such a commotion have alerted the school"
When Lanza shot his way into the school it DID alert people. This is WHY the principal and the second adult entered the hallway from the conference room they were in. This is WHY the principal and second adult were shot. It did not alert the entire school because the school holds well over 400 students and a Google Earth view shows that it's HUGE. Rifle fire in the entrance hallway would not have alerted teachers and students a half-block away in classrooms shielded by hallways and other classrooms. Use Google Earth and look at the school.
11. And, who was the ‘man in woods arrested’? The police capture a man in the woods who says “I didn’t do it.” How would a person in the woods know what has just happened?
Using Google Earth it's easy to see that people would have been outside and in close proximity to the school. There's a huge park with regulation basketball, baseball and soccer fields, a large rec center, a large gazebo, 2 half courts (basketball), 4 tennis courts, a large outdoor pool, childrens playground, barbecue area and a large expanse of woods abutting approximately 30% of the school border.
People walking in the woods, people attending the baseball game that started that morning at 9am and people in the many private homes and businesses that border the school could easily have been close enough to the school to be detained.
What's more, numerous local off-duty and undercover officers responded and any off-duty officer with a weapon could have been detained until determined to be innocent. Even a civilian at the park may have wandered within close proximity to the school.
Google Earth shows that numerous people would have been out and about that day. ANYONE arrested or detained falsely would have a right to have their name kept out of the media.
12. "Rifle allegedly used: called a ‘Bushmaster, it was found in a locked-up car afterwards"
NO ONE has reported with certainty that the Bushmaster was found in the trunk of a car.
13. ‘the Bushmaster .223 the Connecticut police finally claimed was used in the shooting is designed for long range field use and utilizes high velocity bullets with a muzzle velocity of 3,000 fps, the energy of which even at considerable distance would penetrate several bodies before finally coming to rest in tissue. The whole school should have had rounds coming out of the walls and exiting the building, after going through the victims. Possibly not the outer wall, if it was brick; but drywall? Those bullets would have been hitting homes around the school had the Bushmaster been used–another proof the “official account” is a sham.
NO ONE reported that bullets didn't fly everywhere. Even the police cars were hit with numerous bullets. This is sensationalism and departs from reality.
14. "‘Something is very wrong with the role of Connecticut State Police Lieutenant H. Paul Vance, who, as the extract from the interview reflects, denied that the Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car rather than beside the body."
NO ONE reported that the Bushmaster was found in the trunk of a car. More false opinions employing sensationalism to mislead the uninformed reader.
15. "Comment by D.C.: It makes ZERO SENSE that the best weapon for the killing was left in the trunk of the vehicle. and could NOT possibly have been used at the school because the dead shooter couldn’t have put it back into the trunk."
Yes, it does make ZERO SENSE which is why this was never reported.
16. "100 rounds fired: The Sig Sauer and Glock pistols were the only weapons used in the shooting, according to CBS. Now the question is what kind of magazine would allow a shooter to fire “100″ rounds in such a short period. How could two pistols do so much damage? The report was updated as follows: ‘The massacre in Connecticut that’s taken the lives of at least 26 people was reportedly perpetrated with a .223 caliber rifle, a Glock pistol and a Sig Sauer pistol, according to NBC.’ Remember, All the child victims were first-graders between the ages of 6 and 7, and it was all over within minutes."
Actually, it was reported very early that the Bushmaster was used and that there were three 30 round clips. Nick uses ABC, NBC and other alphabet soup media sources KNOWN to be failures at reporting the "news" and these are sources he would probably otherwise NEVER use but today he believes them.
17. "Reports had two or three masked gunmen, apparently all dressed similarly in black tactical gear from head to toe – soon forgotten about."
This was NEVER reported by the media. It may be on untrusted web sites but using untrusted web sites yields false data. This is a lie.
18. " ‘No visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged."
This is true but there is video of Lanza entering the school though when that video is released people will invariably find some spurious way to equate that it's fake.
19. "Drill before the event: A highly circulated photo depicts students walking in a single file formation with their hands on each others’ shoulders and eyes shut. Yet this was the image of a drill event that took place some months prior to the event itself."
This is a lie. The image was taken on the 14th at Sandy Hook. The practice drill images are here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248426/Connecticut-massacr...
20. "Then, the 28 families had gag orders placed up on the to stop them talking."
This is a lie. The families didn't want to speak and those that chose to speak did.
21. "Where are the bodies? There are no pictures of kids shot."
The bodies were buried at 28 funerals and according to the mortuary "some caskets were open and some were closed. Why Nick wants bloody war pictures is beyond me. I can't imagine images like that being released and at least not this early but I'm sure some will make it to the fore.
22. "(The kids shot were either all or nearly all Jewish: ‘This part of CT is fundamentally a jewish enclave with very very few goyim families due to the real estate values in the area.’ The funeral footage showed ‘yarmulke’s every one of the mourners. even a jewish funeral home’ - D.C.). There were (D.C. recalled) not more than two goyim children amongst the alleged victims."
This is a lie. Please count the Jewish names below. Bacon, Barden, Davino, Gay, Marquez-Greene, Hockley, Hsu, Lewis, Mattioli, McDonnel, Murphy, Pinto, Soto, Wheeler and Wyatt are NOT Jeiwsh names.
Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female
- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male
- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female.
- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female
- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female
- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female
- Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male
- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female
- Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female
- Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female
- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male
- Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male
- James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male
- Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female
- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female
- Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female
- Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male
- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male
- Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female
- Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female
- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female
- Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)
- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female
- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male
- Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female
23. "Purpose of the Event: It has been followed by a massive propaganda campaign to promote gun control and the confiscation of assault weapons, followed by surprise censorship for pro-gun accounts: “Facebook purges pro-gun accounts” posted on Fuk Facebook and “Facebook purges pro-gun accounts” on inforwars.com:’ See DC’s “Homeland Security: Preparing for Massive Civil War”.]"
This another lie in mountain of lies.
Assault weapons were banned under Clinto from 1994 to 2004. No one needed a false flag to simply ban them again.
24. "A laconic comment from DC: ‘First, he shot 26 people, then himself, then, while dead, he walked out to the car, locked the gun in the trunk, returned to the school, waited for police, was arrested, taken out in cuffs, put on the lawn, though he had been dead for some time. One person, split in at least two, resurrected twice. Two pistols on him, three guns locked in the car. Sure, it makes sense to me.’"
This is the single worst essay I've ever read.