1998 Dodge Grand Caravan

SOLD

98 Dodge Caravan 
123,473 miles Recent inspection, (10 months left) 3.3 6cyl. Clearcoat is wearing off, paint is wore, headliner is wore out, 1 rear electric vent window motor does not work., AC needs a charge, everything else functions including the cruise control, Runs great, currently using for work van. Still has Remote w/ keyless entry as well     $500

SOLD

When I got it, it did not run, was not on road. Guy was clueless on what was wrong with it. I replaced the 2 radiator fans relay and problem solved, I have put about 800 miles on it, w/ no troubles yet. Runs great, needs TLC

Trying to sell because I got too many Dodges now, and also need tax funds for the year for property ownership (That truly sux)

$500 Firm,    got it on CL for $600

SOLD

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

....WoW, 30 hours on Craigslist, P00F!!!, GONE!! Had cash in hand, no questions asked, no haggling, DMV is 2 blocks away, was back in 20 mins w/ new plates and guessing his Wifey drove away in it w/ him following in a ford ranger...damn that was amazingly quick..wonder if these 6 Benjy reserve notes are "Authentic"???...lol

RSS

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted