steve's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"He's begging for the rope just like every traitor he is a member of the entitled ones"

steve replied Jan 10 to Ol ADULTERESS UNGRATEFULL IGNORANT IMMIGRANT AAAHHHHHNULD SCOLDS THOSE WEEKEND RIOTER

3 Jan 10
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"Is there anything with a capital AAAAAAAAA a woman won't find something to fkn whine…"

steve replied Jan 6 to LOL: Women report a rise in 'aggressive eye contact' since face coverings became commonplace as an expert warns they 'provide anonymity' for threatening behaviour

3 Jan 7
Reply by Less Prone

"Good all the fkn traitors will be in one place. Steve"

steve replied Jan 5 to Who are you gonna believe your "masters DECREES" or your own LYING EYES

2 Jan 5
Reply by steve

"Hey Chris, Problem must be on your end from here I get both links by just clicking.…"

steve replied Jan 2 to In the know woman tells us we are just sheep to slaughter

9 Jan 2
Reply by cheeki kea

"In their place, terms such as “parent, child, sibling, parent’s sibling, first cousi…"

steve replied Jan 2 to Nancy Pelosi Bans ‘Gender’ Terms Like Mother, Daughter, Father, Son in House Rules

7 Jan 5
Reply by cheeki kea

"Hey Cheeki, I misspoke when I called her demonic & crazy. I don't know who she r…"

steve replied Jan 2 to In the know woman tells us we are just sheep to slaughter

9 Jan 2
Reply by cheeki kea

"I have had this happen every now and then ,I just refresh the page and it usually wo…"

steve replied Jan 1 to Blocked access to 12160.info

8 Jan 2
Reply by Less Prone

" planet lockdown-MUST WATCH https://www.bitchute.com/video/lZBxJQ90VocM/"

steve replied Jan 1 to Lockdowns - Because They Could

2 Jan 1
Reply by steve

"Hey Chris, It's a made up holiday (7days) to appease the whiney assed ungrateful neg…"

steve replied Dec 31, 2020 to Howza bout a good laugh----Presenting the cuckiest cuck in the history of cuckdom and his 12 colored kweenze

2 Dec 31, 2020
Reply by steve

"Hey C S  I signed up with hotmail, I didn't realize you had to sign in to view the v…"

steve replied Nov 22, 2020 to We will not COMPLY, don't allow that jab as it will maim you

4 Nov 23, 2020
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer's 5 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
Aaron's blog post was featured
16 minutes ago
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
16 minutes ago
Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post was featured
17 minutes ago
cheeki kea's blog post was featured
17 minutes ago
Less Prone posted a status
22 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Bob Renner's photo
1 hour ago
Less Prone commented on Aaron's blog post Security Theater? National Guard 'Protecting' U.S. Capitol Pictured Without Magazines In Their Rifles
"Commies are scared that's for sure. Still time to let the real president rule..."
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Aaron's blog post Security Theater? National Guard 'Protecting' U.S. Capitol Pictured Without Magazines In Their Rifles
"My conclusion is Biden team shit scared. my msm big news headlines for 18/01( herald world section)…"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Twilight Zone's photo
Thumbnail

Apocalypse

" Twilights insights right and its getting worse daily. While we may laugh and loudly at that…"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega replied to Guardian of Scotland's discussion Marines headed into D.C.
"Weekend warriors don't stack up too well against well trained Jar Heads. If anything happens…"
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Aaron's blog post Security Theater? National Guard 'Protecting' U.S. Capitol Pictured Without Magazines In Their Rifles
"Biden’s Transition team has asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post California Halts COVID Vaccinations From Moderna Batch Linked To "Unusually High Number" Of Adverse Reactions
"Vaccinations are direct result of Germ Theory fraud."
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post California Halts COVID Vaccinations From Moderna Batch Linked To "Unusually High Number" Of Adverse Reactions
"This how bad it is - when the evil powers convey an even worse consideration in that it's not…"
3 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post California Halts COVID Vaccinations From Moderna Batch Linked To "Unusually High Number" Of Adverse Reactions
"Deaths,... isn't that why the Covid-1984 plandemic and the vaccines were created? But is it…"
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post California Halts COVID Vaccinations From Moderna Batch Linked To "Unusually High Number" Of Adverse Reactions
"Well this is no good for public confidence. How are they going to win the hearts and minds ~~ to…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post Hunter Biden Report is Out (Get the PDF here)
"Saved...."
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
4 hours ago
MAC posted videos
4 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted