All Discussions Tagged 'apocalypse' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vaccination leading us into a Zombie apocalypse

LINK TO A DOWNLOADABLE VIDEO A courageous registered nurse has come forward to blow the whistle on the CDC, Dr. Fauci & the mainstr…

Started by Less Prone

1 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by MAC

John Taylor Gatto - The Underground History of Education by George Gordon

related: "How to Train Fleas?" / John Taylor Gatto, a sample from The Ultimate History Lesson The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Started by Anti Oligarch

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by guest_blog

Coffee in a Post-Collapse Society, by T.R.

I have read many articles stating that if you have any addictions to nicotine, caffeine or alcohol that now is the time to change your habi…

Started by mystery

3 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Explosive Activism: Stop Obama Dictator Contest

Infowars.com June 18, 2012 In order to focus attention on the dictatorial and imperial presidency of Obama, Alex Jones and the Infowars tea…

Started by Cryptocurrency

32 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

I'm doing 'God's work'. Meet Mr Goldman Sachs

The Sunday Times gains unprecedented access to the world's most powerful, and most secretive, investment bank Lloyd Blankfein: chairman an…

Started by Anti Oligarch

1 Dec 2, 2011

Antikythera Mechanism – The Discovery of World’s First Analog Computer

Discovery and artifact recovery. In October 1900, a team of sponge divers led by Captain Dimitrios Kondos had decided to wait out a severe…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Dec 27, 2009

Charles Galton Darwin - The Next Million Years - How to Kill Off Excess Population 1953

I wish you all happy times filled with love and peace. I've attached the title above for you. It's a PDF ebook, it's a small file but big…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Dec 17, 2009

Ask Your Doctors To Sign This Form Before They Vaccinate You Or Your Children

If a doctor wants you or your children to have a vaccine ask them to sign this Click below on the attachment to download

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Nov 20, 2009

!! URGENT !! Critical Vote on Audit the Fed This Thursday

November 18, 2009 The latest reports say that a vote on the Watt amendment could come tomorrow! There’s still time for us to stop this at…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Nov 19, 2009

UK: What pandemic? Brits were told to expect 85,000 deaths in 2009. With only six weeks to go, the death toll is 154.

Pandemic? What flu pandemic?Your read that correctly. That's about 5% of the death rate from seasonal flu – but that won't stop them from p…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Nov 15, 2009

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
8 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
8 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
8 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
11 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
14 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
14 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
16 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted