Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

(PP)- Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013/02/09/accused-gunman-christoph...

Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

 

Views: 4064

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman

If it's a set up then the script is following the Clint Eastwood method - Framed party to be safely brought in by - Mark ?? Perhaps a Welded with steel plate bus because they don't stand a chance of getting to City Hall or even the nearest police station.

Or Someone is trying to cover up the cover up by leaving his wallet nearby the boat with the owner roped up - why did he not shoot that witness  and leaving Ammo clips and needed weapons behind in his now burned out truck. No wonder all those other trucks are being Rammed and shot up with the wrong colors and models - his real one is on vacation with him?

Even better no wonder 100's of officers can't find him in the ski resort.

They seek him there and they seek him here the "V- Man" 270 lbs tall and bald headed - wait tell we see him in person.. Obombya to meet with him or attend the closed casket.

Someone please tell me this is not the best story braking the Sandy Hook one out of the news front.

We are Legion

What a strange twist, - is he innocent?  Could it be possible he was away and not know about it until now?  His van was founded abandoned and burnt out, - did he make his way back home and now make this claim?  Who is it that said he claimed he would 'do what he'd do a kill more, and he was an expert in survival etc.' so where did that statement come from, if not from him?  Tings that make you go hmm!!

I think He was set up.  I think They're trying to Sandy Hook Us again.

Time will tell !!

Something smells !

Yup.  Patsy.

... and the plot thickens

I had a feeling, that there was a bounty on his head from the start, and that the Manifesto was n't his either, but that he was writing a screenplay with a former colleague, Mark Fuhrman, of all people, I had no idea. There was a weird connection though, when I heard that the cops were shooting at trucks that he could have been driving did reminisence of that infamous chase of that white SUV what's his name was driving  way back when... what a twist that Fuhrman is now being mentioned, or that he's connected with this ex  op.

YEAH WOW........wouldn't surprise me, nothing surprises me anymore with these corrupt fools and their propaganda

Crazy crazy!!'!!!! Who would believe this nonsense
I think the guy that was driving oj was named Marcus I can't remember last name but he wasn't that important.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted