F-CK

ANOTHER LONG TIME MEMBER QUIT AND HER THOUSANDS OF POST , FULL OF OUR COMMENTS AND RELATED LINKS ALL GONE. SELFISH in MY OPINION, AND STUPID WASTE OF YOUR TIME. MANY VISITORS COME FOR INFO, THINK OF THEM.

THANKS

Views: 1170

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way to block it? I'd ask ning if there isn't a way to block that.

nope
I agree James .. If I leave planet earth my posting remains ... :)

Oh man so glad to know it was not you suzie!

It is sad to see any one of us leave. But sometimes it is not a personal choice and we have no control on what takes place in the physical world. I am not defending anyone every destroying information of any kind even when it does not interest me or my areas of research. 

If this is out of the ordinary of the person that left then I would tend to believe that some outside force had an influence in their decision ( or someone else ) to remove work. 

My suspicious minds begs me to say if none of us are in physical contact with this ex-member then have they disappeared in the physical world also? It would be simple to make a person disappear for the NWO. Just saying.

But then isn't that their way to try and destroy information and keep us in the dark?

I do agree though that work should be left for information purposes.

the worse is no one leaves a reason why they are leaving, and its asked when u leave.
we can not fix what we dont know is broke.

Well, yall will have to run me off....I love this spot.  :)      Has anyone seen CH?

Damn... sorry to hear that. I still to this day do not understand why members choose to take all their posts with them. What's the point of it all, right? 

As for myself, I'm still around but without a computer as of now. The motherboard fried and died on me. I just bought this laptop five months ago.... damn the bad luck. So here I am on this wee little kindle right now trying to text a comment. Oh the joy ; )

I hope to be back ASAP.  I need to figure out the computer situation first.

Take good care all... God speed : )

I still to this day don't understand why they leave in der 1st place????

Who left?

I was kinda wondering the same thing? Although, when someone does decide to leave 12160 and I know it's a loss of vital information and membership, especially if they remove everything they posted, it's still their choice to do so, or not. I guess we have to respect that choice and move on. Having said that, I hope our numbers grow! 

 photo 12160smilie_zpsaecfafaf.gif

Well we lost another member and their 1000s post. Sorry, I wont name names, I guess those whom follow the site will notice . I am getting the sneaking suspicion that something is up.  Oh well, each one of these desensitizes me and makes me care less . So much for the infowar.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted