Tara's Discussions (1,932)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Yippee!!! It's nice to hear some good news for a change. Now that's CHANGE I can bel…"

Tara replied Nov 2, 2015 to UN PARIS CLIMATE DEAL FALLING APART: UN ADMITS THERE WILL BE NO GLOBAL CARBON TAX

7 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Less Prone

"At least eight dead in 'historic' US snowstorm http://news.yahoo.com/four-dead-massi…"

Tara replied Nov 19, 2014 to In all 50 states, it's below freezing in at least one spot

8 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Tara

"After 6 feet of snowfall near Buffalo, 2 to 3 more feet expected http://www.newsday.…"

Tara replied Nov 19, 2014 to In all 50 states, it's below freezing in at least one spot

8 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Tara

"And yet again... mother nature sends the whole global warming myth into a deep freez…"

8 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Tara

"PHOTOS: Lake Effect Snow buries parts of WNY http://www.wkbw.com/homepage-gallery/ph…"

8 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Tara

"I enjoyed the comments much more than the article itself. Here's a few ;) Not to wor…"

Tara replied Nov 1, 2014 to UN panel adopts landmark climate report

1 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Tara

"Prepare for "The War on Climate" soon folks!"

Tara replied Oct 14, 2014 to Pentagon Report: U.S. Military Considers Climate Change a 'Threat Multiplier' That Could Exacerbate Terrorism

2 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Christopher

"It just goes to show you that this whole global warming/climate change hysteria has…"

Tara replied Jul 11, 2014 to Peer-Reviewed Scientific Studies Put Big Chill on Global Warming

4 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Tara

"Global Warming “Consensus”: Cooking the Books “Ninety-seven percent of scientists ag…"

Tara replied May 21, 2014 to Climategate 3.0: Blogger Threatened for Exposing 97% "Consensus" Fraud

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by Christopher

"Today's WTF... UN climate treaty vital for global security, warns senior NATO offici…"

Tara replied May 13, 2014 to TODAYS WTF: Fracking can help to slow global warming

24 May 14, 2014
Reply by Spydaman13

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Ego Pandemic
43 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
1 hour ago
cheeki kea favorited Kim Moore's blog post fedbook sux
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

Law or Freedom No Longer Exists In Aussie Land

"So... no jab no job ~means - NO Vax ... NO Tax!"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Veeeery Interesting Picture! I Can’t Take My Eyes Off The Cat!

"veeery funny. I see Spring is here. If the cats got over the shock and seems a little more at ease…"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Death Vax! When will You Learn?
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Identifying work place accidents ( a visual lesson )
"Skylarking and stupidity at the work place is another cause of preventable accidents or damage in…"
3 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Kim Moore's blog post fedbook sux
8 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Kim Moore's blog post fedbook sux
"Free at last, free at last, god almighty I’m free at last!!! Twitter suspended me this…"
8 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
8 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Death Vax! When will You Learn?
"Just one example of Fauci BS. "
8 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Death Vax! When will You Learn?
9 hours ago
Kim Moore's blog post was featured

fedbook sux

fedbook deleted my pagemy profile was disabled.no way to reply to an actual person.In a Time of…See More
9 hours ago
Doc Vega's 5 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters's 3 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
luggnutz's blog post was featured

Tests of Faith, Faith of Tests!

They say "Don't test God in Heaven!". Truthfully, don't test God in Heaven...with evil. But, did…See More
9 hours ago
cheeki kea's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Less Prone favorited luggnutz's video
9 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
13 hours ago
Harry Thomas posted a video
yesterday

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted