Current News/Events (14,249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three ’72 Dolphins skip White House visit for political reasons

President Obama is welcoming the undefeated 1972 Dolphins to the White House today, but three players won’t be there because they have a pr…

Started by Frances Farmer

0 Aug 20, 2013

Additional SNAP Cuts Would Increase Hardship in Areas With High Unemployment

By Ed Bolen, Dottie Rosenbaum and Robert Greenstein, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities Truthout August 18, 2013 Members of the Hou…

Started by truth

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Chip

New book The Source Field Investigations exposes the Luciferian Illuminati Cartel

Interest in 2012 cosmic shift predictions seem to have flagged, but that promises to change with the advent of David Wilcock's path-findi…

Started by 14300

0 Aug 20, 2013

Man offered credit card alters the contract and returns it to bank… and is now suing them for £500,000 as they failed to read the small print and did not follow the terms

Dmitry Argarkov, 42, made his own alterations to a credit card contractHe gave himself 0% interest, unlimited credit and exemption from fin…

Started by truth

1 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Tara

5 Companies That Make Money By Keeping Americans Terrified of Terror Attacks

Michael Hayden, the former director of the National Security Agency, has invaded America’s television sets in recent weeks to warn about E…

Started by truth

0 Aug 18, 2013

REPORT: MCDONALD'S McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers, hair-like structures; Natural News Forensic Food Lab posts research photos…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

16 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Nobody Will Observe

Mexican Release of DEA Agent Kiki Camarena’s "Murderer" Is Game Changer for CIA

Narco-Trafficker Rafael Caro Quintero Knows Where All the Skeletons Are Buried in the US’ Dirty Drug War. The recent release from a Mexican…

Started by truth

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

Some of Guantanamo's hardest cases to get new look

"Our credibility is strained to begin with, but whatever is left is going to be sorely harmed if we continue to detain people after the rat…

Started by Frances Farmer

0 Aug 18, 2013

252 examples of Obama's lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc. PT 5

179) Asked Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate himself for lying under oath U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder lied under oath. He s…

Started by 14300

0 Aug 17, 2013

Iceland's President: A Message For The US & Greece: Arrest Corrupt Bankers

The Man Who Changed Iceland – A Message For The US and Greece Saturday, August 17, 2013 10:31 www.Before It's News.com The man who…

Started by 14300

1 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Less Prone

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
3 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
13 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
13 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
13 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
18 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
19 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
21 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted