Emigrate While You Still Can

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

NOW IN OUR 10TH YEAR!

skip barker's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to believe that I will die, but not before I take with me some of the t…"

skip barker replied Mar 8 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Good thing it was not my store, or there would be a few less gang members. Kill them"

skip barker replied Oct 21, 2017 to Welcome to Circus Sweden: Gang takes over Swedish grocery store and runs it for a day

2 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by skip barker

"If slightly is a denier, then what would I and millions of others be called if they…"

skip barker replied Oct 17, 2017 to Al Gore: If We Disagree Slightly on Climate, ‘You’re A Denier’

2 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by skip barker

"The hypocrisy here is mind boggling, she is evil or whatever is in their minds about…"

skip barker replied Oct 14, 2017 to Woman was raped, whipped and decapitated in front of a cheering crowd before rebels drank her blood because she served fighters 'forbidden' fish

7 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Chris Morgan

"Beginning to think about a retirement to Poland, they built a wall to keep scum out,…"

skip barker replied Jun 21, 2017 to Poles say NO to mandatory vaccines (No to Migrants, no to Vaccines, Whats wrong with these stupid people?)

3 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by skip barker

"You ignorant stupid pieces of human scum, I am betting God did not tell you to fight…"

skip barker replied Aug 30, 2016 to ISIS: God did not command us to fight Israel

11 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Less Prone

"So if I or another person were to use lets say a picture of the police chief, or a c…"

skip barker replied Jan 16, 2015 to Fury as Miami cops caught using photos of black teens for shooting practice after family of one spots his bullet-ridden mugshot at a gun range

4 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by DTOM

"This is not about child nutrition at all, this is about control and making not just…"

skip barker replied Jan 31, 2014 to Lunches Seized and Tossed in Trash at Salt Lake City Elementary School for Kids with Unpaid Balances

20 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Citizen Quasar

"Guess its legal to spy on citizens, but damn you better not spy on the NWO puppets.…"

skip barker replied Jan 22, 2014 to Secret Service on the hunt after Bush presidents hacked

6 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by joe banana

"There is something that I believe, that makes me feel, even with these feelings or b…"

skip barker replied Dec 25, 2013 to MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

203 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by HonestLee

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted