Amaterasu Solar's Discussions (358)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Do You feed the psyop?  There were no shooters, no dead.  The psychopaths in control…"

Amaterasu Solar replied Oct 13 to Inspirational People Of The Las Vegas Shooting

1 Oct 13
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Good meme.  Indeed, at the top, They are sick, sick psychopaths!  My solution: "

Amaterasu Solar replied Sep 30 to Anonymous XfactorFiles Blackpilled.com Is Down (Pizzagate)

1 Sep 30
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"The intent is to show People that We can withdraw consent from top-down controlmind…"

Amaterasu Solar replied May 10 to Breaking the News Story of The Century: Sussex Declaration

5 May 10
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Thank YOU!  I look forward to Your thoughts!"

Amaterasu Solar replied May 7 to Breaking the News Story of The Century: Sussex Declaration

5 May 10
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"While I appreciate this discovery and its subsequent hiding, I will point out that A…"

Amaterasu Solar replied May 6 to Breaking the News Story of The Century: Sussex Declaration

5 May 10
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Well, do as You feel necessary.  [smile]  Just know that the sooner enough of Us kno…"

Amaterasu Solar replied May 5 to I Am Jason The Son Of AKA Anonymous

4 May 5
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"I am so sorry to hear of Your father's passing, Jason.  I welcome You here, and see…"

Amaterasu Solar replied May 4 to I Am Jason The Son Of AKA Anonymous

4 May 5
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"You ARE a comedian, aren't You?  Hahahahahaha!"

Amaterasu Solar replied Aug 15, 2016 to Don't calls girls 'girls' or 'young women' in case it offends pupils questioning their gender identity, schools are told

14 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by lonnie w kingery

"Given that the foreign-owned corporation, THE UNITED STATES, masquerading as "Our" c…"

Amaterasu Solar replied Jul 4, 2016 to Deny Americans the Right to Know—'DARK' Act.

13 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Why do We consent to this psychopath-promoting system???"

Amaterasu Solar replied Jul 3, 2016 to Deny Americans the Right to Know—'DARK' Act.

13 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted