ShieldBreaker's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Scribed Document"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 23, 2011 to The Land Still Belongs To The King;Americans Were Never Free

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"I'm not sure what is missing in these people's heads that make them think they are e…"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 22, 2011 to 131 Children Vaccinated At Gunpoint In Malawi;Bill Gates/Health Freedom Alliance

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"This Guy Gates is one of Satan's minions,an Elite,who thinks he can do anything he w…"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 20, 2011 to 131 Children Vaccinated At Gunpoint In Malawi;Bill Gates/Health Freedom Alliance

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"Oh yes my friends we all have been had,nice huh?"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 18, 2011 to Who's Serving Wood In Your Food/Health Freedom Alliance

1 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"Thank you Site ADMIN--for the info--I'm sure we are all headed that way--everything…"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 15, 2011 to New Charges in the Oak Park Veggie Garden Madness

9 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by windy windlan

"Dr. Paul has spoken in the past about disbanding the Fed,but i have doubts about all…"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 15, 2011 to Petition From Dr. Ron Paul

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"I truly believe Maria that the native Indians had much knowledge about the spirit an…"

ShieldBreaker replied Jul 1, 2011 to David Icke--Message to Humanity

5 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Maria De Wind

"Thanks Arch i will check it out,peace"

ShieldBreaker replied Jun 29, 2011 to Government Orchastrating Event on 7/7/11-you decide!

5 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"Thank you Marie,very sound advice,thanks for the links also.The best to you and yours"

ShieldBreaker replied Jun 29, 2011 to The story and legend,early predictions by the Native Americans?

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

"I know most folks are skeptic about Dutch ok,i get that and respect your view. One t…"

ShieldBreaker replied Jun 29, 2011 to Dutchsinse;Giant Storm forming in gulf of Mexico/Florida severe storm warning

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by ShieldBreaker

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Old Denmark's 2 videos were featured
21 seconds ago
the mighty bull posted a photo
21 seconds ago
TheBigWedding commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

ny-politician-democrat

"Seen this somewhere before ..."
40 seconds ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's video
46 seconds ago
Raz Putin commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Kurds throw potatoes at US troops withdrawing from Syria

"When people throw potatoes at you I say just make french fries."
58 seconds ago
James T. Kirk's video was featured

Kurds throw potatoes at US troops withdrawing from Syria

Courtesy: ANHA News Residents of a Kurdish-dominated Syrian city have pelted US troops with potatoes as they drove through, apparently on their way out from ...
1 minute ago
Boris's video was featured

State Dept. finds nearly 600 violations in Clinton's email scandal

Former Trump 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and podcast host Chirs Hahn react. FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (F...
2 minutes ago
James Roberts's photo was featured

Climate Control

OMG No! LOL
4 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Raz Putin's blog post "The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist" and other bedtime stories...
"@TheBigWedding Thanks for the pic! (y)(y)"
5 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
7 minutes ago
Diana's 2 photos were featured
7 minutes ago
TheBigWedding commented on Raz Putin's blog post "The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist" and other bedtime stories...
7 minutes ago
Old Denmark's photo was featured
8 minutes ago
Maas's 2 photos were featured
8 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Raz Putin's blog post "The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist" and other bedtime stories...
"@ Charles Cox Thanks for your reply and for sharing. Yes there is a devil (satan) and he exists in…"
17 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
27 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted