James Roberts's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I always get a rush of hope when I see a news story in which things don't go the oli…"

James Roberts replied 4 hours ago to US: In Three States, Federal Courts Struck Down Laws Suppressing Boycotts of Israeli Products

1 4 hours ago
Reply by James Roberts

"But of course."

James Roberts replied 4 hours ago to BigLeaguePolitics:"BOOM: NXIVM Sex Cult Had Schumer’s Financial Records and Hillary’s Emails"

1 4 hours ago
Reply by James Roberts

"Same thing in New Mexico, child remains, judge released suspects (CIA much?) - Link"

James Roberts replied on Friday to FBI Finds Child Body Parts at Suspected Jihad Camp in Alabama

2 on Friday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"That is criminal. Benzylquinuclidinol has no place in psychiatric medicine. It is a…"

James Roberts replied May 9 to Julian Assange Tortured with Psychotropic Drug

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Burbia

"I had a mouthful of mercury fillings installed when I was a child. Turns out an anti…"

James Roberts replied May 9 to ActivistPost: "Wireless Technology: Ultra Convenient. Delivers Mercury Vapor from Dental Fillings — Free Shipping"

6 May 10
Reply by Doc Vega

"Heme?! The coloring matter in blood? The fact is our overlords are right, there are…"

James Roberts replied May 9 to Grass Fed or Lab Bred Meats — Which Is Better for Your Health and the Environment?

8 May 10
Reply by Doc Vega

"This is what Americans elected Trump to do, right? Oh yeah, an attack on ISIS is an…"

James Roberts replied May 9 to The US is sending a ton of firepower to take on Iran — here's everything headed its way

6 May 10
Reply by Doc Vega

"My social credit score is probably negative ∞. I'm probly on the No Walk list, on my…"

James Roberts replied May 3 to China Smart Grid Tyranny Spreads to Australia

3 May 4
Reply by the mighty bull

"I figured the vids would be pedophile scatological bestiality necro-cannibalism feat…"

James Roberts replied May 3 to Video's Guaranteed that will NEVER, EVER be banned, removed, 404'd, or deleted by YouTube

3 May 3
Reply by James Roberts

"I say there's nothing wrong with throwing LGBT activists off (at least) four story b…"

James Roberts replied May 3 to LGBT Activist: There’s Nothing Wrong with 9-year-old Drag Queen Dancing in Club

2 May 3
Reply by James Roberts

RSS

Latest Activity

MAC posted a video

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ABOUT TO "HAMMER" BRENNAN & COMEY

The spotlight of this Briefing focuses on President Trump and the take down of the Deep State's Brennan & Comey. Additional content available 24-7 at : www.d...
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Political Correctness

"Political correctness is a gag on free speech."
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited cheeki kea's photo
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Raz Putin's photo
3 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on James Roberts's blog post Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ─ Build, Don't Bomb: A New American Foreign Policy
"Tulsi talks a good game for a Democrat compared to the rest of the vile crowd she appears to be a breathe of fresh air. After Bernie Saunders screwed the his base and turned out to be Hillary Clinton's sheep dog in the last election I have a…"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited James Roberts's blog post Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ─ Build, Don't Bomb: A New American Foreign Policy
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

RBG Telecommuter

"Installing Spiricom."
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted