John Eady Simmons Jr.'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you tell me more about Yandex and the other one? I am currently using FIrefox bu…"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied on Monday to alt browsers anyone?

3 on Monday
Reply by John Eady Simmons Jr.

"Lugol's solution can also be used to flood the thyroid with iodine and to force fluo…"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied Mar 20 to How to Detox Your Pineal Gland and Body from Fluoride Damage

6 Mar 20

"I think that you have been abused by the corporate system as so many Americans are. …"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied Mar 14 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Yes Chris you are right about this. I must do my part in passing the information on…"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied Mar 14 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Well it seems to have started already in Illinois. The incorporated state of Illinoi…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"You may be right in this aspect. We need to awaken the younger generation to the dan…"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied Mar 9 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Thanks for sharing that information. What was the response of the neighbors from tha…"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied Mar 9 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Thanks for those remarkable videos. I have shot a Finnish rifle a few times when I w…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"Americans can defeat any an all gun control measures. Americans declare your politic…"

John Eady Simmons Jr. replied Mar 9 to Do their laws apply to us?

5 Mar 9

"Yes indeed DTOM. You are exactly right. I favor the Mosin Nagant Russian rifle. This…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted