Ken Oath's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"mate, ive got a life, this sht is secondary to it and ive never had a pathetic lame…"

Ken Oath replied on Saturday to And all baby wanted was a plain white T-shirt... (More revolting shit from reality whore Kim Whatthefuckever)

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"funny i think the precise inverse"

Ken Oath replied on Saturday to And all baby wanted was a plain white T-shirt... (More revolting shit from reality whore Kim Whatthefuckever)

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"and i should care because?"

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"fuck off mate ive got my limits....only if the body is still warm.....probably"

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"everything is relative, my sister said the doll office shit themselves when they tri…"

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"make that hungry jacks i fuckin hate maccas too"

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"I'd fuck kardashian in the arse if i had 3 or 4 condoms on and two large mcdonads ba…"

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"Ive always said my ol man didn't punch me hard enough, but it snapped me out of that…"

16 on Saturday
Reply by Deep Space

"What a wife she's gonna make some lucky bastard, fresh root nearly very night, same…"

Ken Oath replied Jul 11 to Loose screw thinks she is a 120 person Heraphradite (More ridiculous shit from the Daily Fail)

7 Jul 11
Reply by Ken Oath

"Would it be too evil to have a wank, she looks 21, i gotta go to bed"

Ken Oath replied Jul 11 to Loose screw thinks she is a 120 person Heraphradite (More ridiculous shit from the Daily Fail)

7 Jul 11
Reply by Ken Oath

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted