Elyag Reed's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Enough now! The Body Double is the Oversized One that has been doing all the campaig…"

Elyag Reed replied Sep 17, 2016 to Hillary Clinton Body Double: Conspiracy

4 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Burbia

"Fortunately for the Leaders and desperate bankers, the Controlled Start of WWIV has…"

Elyag Reed replied Oct 7, 2014 to How To Prepare For Going Into A Quarantine Lockdown?

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Elyag Reed

"HERE COMES THE “CYPRUS EFFECT” – BANK BAIL-IN Whats this have to do with your local…"

Elyag Reed replied Aug 13, 2014 to FED Plan of New Bail-In the Banks with Tax Payers Money.

6 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

"Some time ago we proposed some personal reforms and in review we doubt that many tha…"

Elyag Reed replied Aug 5, 2014 to Six cops charged with robbery, kidnapping, extortion

4 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Elyag Reed

"NICK YAYA IS ON IT YOU EITHER FOLLOW OR HIDE Where is the called for Citizens Grand…"

Elyag Reed replied Jul 15, 2013 to Gun Geo Marker app tries to locate homes, businesses of gun owners

17 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Robert Q. McDuff

"    I'M STILL WAITING AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE You can see some example of my wea…"

Elyag Reed replied Jul 14, 2013 to Gun Geo Marker app tries to locate homes, businesses of gun owners

17 Jul 27, 2013

"WHERE'S THAT WEAPON? "Now listen up, for the last time, we got your address as a Gu…"

Elyag Reed replied Jul 13, 2013 to Gun Geo Marker app tries to locate homes, businesses of gun owners

17 Jul 27, 2013

""Sherrif Dillon, some guy from the DOJ just left this box of money at the front de…"

Elyag Reed replied Jul 12, 2013 to Why Did The Obama Administration “Organize And Manage” Protests Against George Zimmerman?

8 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

"ADAM WE ALL LET YOU DOWN! If we had marched with you onto that bridge or helped yo…"

Elyag Reed replied Jul 12, 2013 to Adam Kokesh update: Could be charged with armed sedition says sheriff's deputy, being kept in cold, ant infested solitary confinement with no bedding and lights kept always on says Dad. [includes pics

31 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by truth

"RETURN TO WHAT? I'm returning from one of the places our government sent me to for…"

Elyag Reed replied Jul 8, 2013 to North Carolina National Guard Rapid Reaction Force Civil Unrest Training Photos

10 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Elyag Reed

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted