Anti Everything's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Yo, 'M', this is a video I saw some time ago. IF true, it is a replay of every other…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 4 to 'Seriously Ill' Charles Manson Taken To Hospital

3 Jan 4
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"I have read some interesting things about this guy. He may not have been what 'they'…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 4 to 'Seriously Ill' Charles Manson Taken To Hospital

3 Jan 4
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"So the system is capable of allowing fraud at the expense of the 'proletariat' which…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 3 to Asylum seekers scam German aid program for millions by applying with ‘up to 12’ fake IDs

1 Jan 3
Reply by Anti Everything

"I'm thinking they are not your or my "allies". However, they seem to be BFF's of the…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 30, 2016 to British sex slave ‘held captive & raped by taxi driver for 13 years’

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

" Hard to imagine the torment in the mind under conditions of this sort. The guy took…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 30, 2016 to British sex slave ‘held captive & raped by taxi driver for 13 years’

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

"I read this on another site this morning - My thought: I put faith in Russia using t…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 17, 2016 to US to ship 1,600 tanks to Dutch arms depot in ‘clear message’ to Russia

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Less Prone

"Well crap! The problem of public educated humans rears it's ugly head: http://www.go…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 14, 2016 to Time to Fight Back: Here’s How to Flag MSM Content As “Fake News” On Social Media

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

"This is well done. I tend to just ignore with I know is false or 'fake' information.…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 12, 2016 to Time to Fight Back: Here’s How to Flag MSM Content As “Fake News” On Social Media

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

"After reading the article it seems clear this is more of the same - 'Divide and conq…"

Anti Everything replied Nov 25, 2016 to A Red Guards Reflection on the Recent “White Lives Matter” Protest

3 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Less Prone

"Hard to deny a violation is afoot here judging from these kind of photos."

Anti Everything replied Nov 18, 2016 to chemtrails blamed for Tasmania storms by......lamestream press gasp

8 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted