Anti Everything's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"This is very sad for man-kind and VERY good for the 'controller' class. TV really wo…"

Anti Everything replied Jul 6 to FUCKING MORONS! > POLL: 65% OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS BACK MILITARY STRIKE ON NORTH KOREA

12 Jul 6
Reply by Deep Space

"..., and known 'bad science'. We live in a world completely manifested by illusion."

Anti Everything replied Jul 2 to What if “the science” we trust is fake? Then its not Science, simple

8 Jul 6
Reply by Deep Space

"I propose: ALL THE ABOVE."

Anti Everything replied Jun 24 to 'Cannibal killer' frat boy accused of murdering and eating two random Florida homeowners said he just wants to be a 'normal kid again' in tearful phone calls home to his parents as police release thei

7 Jun 25
Reply by Deep Space

""I just want to be a normal kid again",... to late for that!"

Anti Everything replied Jun 24 to 'Cannibal killer' frat boy accused of murdering and eating two random Florida homeowners said he just wants to be a 'normal kid again' in tearful phone calls home to his parents as police release thei

7 Jun 25
Reply by Deep Space

"Spend to much time in Hollywood as an 'actor' and words don't really mean anything.…"

Anti Everything replied Jun 23 to It's the best acting he's ever done --- Johnny Depp apologized for his despicable "joke"

2 Jun 23
Reply by Anti Everything

"That is my natural state. Cancers is not part of our family equation. Appreciate you…"

Anti Everything replied Jun 19 to Put the activity Stream Back up

12 Jun 20
Reply by Keisha Ruan

"Agreed DS. And without explanation that I am aware of at this point."

Anti Everything replied Jun 18 to Put the activity Stream Back up

12 Jun 20
Reply by Keisha Ruan

"What fucking moron made this change happen? Good grief, one of the best parts of the…"

Anti Everything replied Jun 18 to Put the activity Stream Back up

12 Jun 20
Reply by Keisha Ruan

"Oh boy, how fun. I had a 29 putting me into the narcissist category. Some of the que…"

Anti Everything replied May 29 to Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101 Quiz

2 May 29
Reply by Anti Everything

"I am in fine shape,... and it may well be due to my many years of using this plant.…"

Anti Everything replied May 25 to Cannabis and the brain. How to slow ageing.

4 May 25
Reply by Anti Everything

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted