Anti Everything's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I am hard pressed to discover just exactly what the Mexican government has done to p…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 4 to Mexico threatens to stop fighting terrorism after Trump border wall plan

7 Feb 4
Reply by Deep Space

"I read this. I understand just why Trump did not choose Ron Paul as vice prez..., Ro…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 4 to Mexico threatens to stop fighting terrorism after Trump border wall plan

7 Feb 4
Reply by Deep Space

"Hows this? Did they do a dry run with the FBI (or whoever) before hand? Nice touch p…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 2 to Wife of Orlando Nightclub Shooter Knew He Was Going to Commit Attack: Prosecutor

1 Feb 2
Reply by Anti Everything

"MORE CLOWNS!!! YAYYYYY"

Anti Everything replied Jan 17 to Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

3 Jan 17
Reply by Anti Everything

"Yo, 'M', this is a video I saw some time ago. IF true, it is a replay of every other…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 4 to 'Seriously Ill' Charles Manson Taken To Hospital

3 Jan 4
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"I have read some interesting things about this guy. He may not have been what 'they'…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 4 to 'Seriously Ill' Charles Manson Taken To Hospital

3 Jan 4
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"So the system is capable of allowing fraud at the expense of the 'proletariat' which…"

Anti Everything replied Jan 3 to Asylum seekers scam German aid program for millions by applying with ‘up to 12’ fake IDs

1 Jan 3
Reply by Anti Everything

"I'm thinking they are not your or my "allies". However, they seem to be BFF's of the…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 30, 2016 to British sex slave ‘held captive & raped by taxi driver for 13 years’

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

" Hard to imagine the torment in the mind under conditions of this sort. The guy took…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 30, 2016 to British sex slave ‘held captive & raped by taxi driver for 13 years’

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Anti Everything

"I read this on another site this morning - My thought: I put faith in Russia using t…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 17, 2016 to US to ship 1,600 tanks to Dutch arms depot in ‘clear message’ to Russia

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Less Prone

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Forum

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted