opt˟'s Discussions (714)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

""

opt˟ replied Apr 29, 2014 to Diego Garcia

2 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by opt˟

"Fucking bravo"

opt˟ replied Apr 28, 2014 to UN Agenda 21 - LAND GRABS - Plan Calls For Governments to take Control of ALL Land Use

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by JUST DEFIANCE

"What are they doing now? If back then, they were assisting Anonymous, providing list…"

opt˟ replied Apr 26, 2014 to New leak exposes how the FBI directed Anonymous’ hacks

4 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Just Bill

"Or, "you can throw me out this window, but the truth will still come to light and yo…"

opt˟ replied Apr 25, 2014 to Another banker suicide

12 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Lincoln Vyas

""

opt˟ replied Apr 25, 2014 to Another banker suicide

12 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Lincoln Vyas

"Yeah, could use an army of Ron Pauls in Congress about now. He was a true Maverick."

opt˟ replied Apr 25, 2014 to Putin warns of consequences of Ukrainian use of army

8 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by opt˟

"The ultimate deflection"

opt˟ replied Apr 24, 2014 to The Unknown Known (2013) Donald Rumsfeld, discusses his career

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by opt˟

"Yeah.. so like with breaking news stuff to target the dynamic traffic trends... Re-…"

opt˟ replied Apr 20, 2014 to SEO: The weakness of Ning

39 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

"Data transmitted over the internet is done by either audio frequency or light. This…"

39 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

"The internet protocol would then become a true indexing tool, providing the shortest…"

39 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted videos
27 seconds ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a photo
6 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion EPA Thugs Destroy Vet Family Over Definition of Navigable Waters
" Yep got that right, and seeing how CFR wrote the legislation for the law, will the British Law stand?"
9 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

THE (VACCINE) DEBATE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"If I were to inject these toxins into my body under any other circumstance I would be labeled as a suicidal lunatic. But doing it because it is called a vaccine is ok? Beta-Propiolactone Carcinogenic. Also a suspected gastrointestinal,…"
11 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to rlionhearted_3's discussion Scary New Zealand!
"One thing for sure, the video we have is not fake, but the war has started."
11 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Do You Really Want To Destroy The New World Order or Be Slaves?
" The list of banks were deleted before all could be collected. And thank you."
12 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

"This issue is not debatable. Whether vaccinate or not is the decision of every human."
26 minutes ago
dogitydog favorited Raz Putin's video
29 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

"QUICK FACTS ABOUT VACCINES The CDC is a for-profit corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet with 57 active listings.https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/lookup.html  Examples:           CENTERS FOR…"
29 minutes ago
dogitydog replied to dogitydog's discussion 3 Reasons why the Notre Dame Fire was Arson…or worse
"ISIS = MOSSAD. Just more evidence to support my case."
56 minutes ago
Diana commented on Raz Putin's video
1 hour ago
dogitydog commented on Raz Putin's photo
Thumbnail

Decriminalize Cannabis

"Thanks for stating that properly. I get tired op people saying "legalize". That's admitting to yourself that it's a crime when it is not a justifiable criminal activity. They need to stop making it a crime as opposed to making it…"
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

"Nothing to see here.  You can trust the CDC & FDA.  <sarcasm> CDC & FDA Committee Members Have Financial Conflict of Interest with Vaccine…"
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's video
1 hour ago
dogitydog favorited Raz Putin's photo
1 hour ago
steve fowler favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post How You’re Being Chemically Castrated By These Everyday Products
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted