Mr. Sizzle's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Your welcome MAC. Just doing my part bro."

Mr. Sizzle replied Jan 10 to Ilhan Omar Signals To Iran Trump Properties As Potential Military Targets

7 Jan 10
Reply by Mr. Sizzle

"I made that for you MAC.  Hope you find it humorous."

Mr. Sizzle replied Jan 8 to Ilhan Omar Signals To Iran Trump Properties As Potential Military Targets

7 Jan 10
Reply by Mr. Sizzle

""

Mr. Sizzle replied Jan 8 to Ilhan Omar Signals To Iran Trump Properties As Potential Military Targets

7 Jan 10
Reply by Mr. Sizzle

"Anyone in the know doesn’t watch television. "

Mr. Sizzle replied Dec 31, 2019 to Leftist TV News Host Rachel Maddow Argues that Her Words Are Not Facts As Her Defense in a Lawsuit Accusing Her of Defamation

3 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

"@James RobertsIt’s always the tribe. "

Mr. Sizzle replied Dec 26, 2019 to The Jewish pioneers of sexual degeneracy

3 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Mr. Sizzle

""

Mr. Sizzle replied Dec 26, 2019 to The Jewish pioneers of sexual degeneracy

3 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Mr. Sizzle

"Research this caliber 7.62x39. The only thing they understand."

Mr. Sizzle replied Dec 21, 2019 to I’m always searching out new blogs or websites for, you know intelligent informative content. Add this to your list because we all have to work together.

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

"It’s still gonna happen. "

Mr. Sizzle replied Dec 21, 2019 to I’m always searching out new blogs or websites for, you know intelligent informative content. Add this to your list because we all have to work together.

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

"I never use the term Rebellion. That is their word. The word we use is insurrection…"

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

"I don’t vote. Pointless and completely futile. If voting mattered they wouldn’t let…"

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Coronary artery calcification (CAC) by Dr. Malcolm Kendrick

17th January 2020I thought I should write a blog on coronary artery calcification (CAC), as it has…See More
22 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited the mighty bull's blog post Now how stupid is this?
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on the mighty bull's blog post Now how stupid is this?
"Need to learn how to deal with them."
1 hour ago
Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion The Snowflake Effect
"More to the point...  Snowflakes will CHOOSE to hurt, and choose to crawl into shells or…"
1 hour ago
MAC favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

When you show your date the collection

"When women look at men like us, they just think "beefcake". But there's a mind in…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

When they see a clean street

"Because of India's streets and Liberia's beaches, scientists and historians say their…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Burbia, notice in the nerds / geeks image, both are depicted as Jews. I remember asking my parents,…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's blog post Trump Says 'It Doesn't Really Matter' if Soleimani Was Planning 'Imminent' Attacks on Americans
"MAC and Burbia - Thanks. Yeah, Burb, T Rump's most favorite act is acting like he's…"
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on James Roberts's blog post Trump Says 'It Doesn't Really Matter' if Soleimani Was Planning 'Imminent' Attacks on Americans
"If Epstein had collected evidence to hold against anyone with power, Trump looks like he is acting…"
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

"And then we have Californian's, commie politicians, addicts and tech employees all literally…"
3 hours ago
MAC commented on James Roberts's blog post Trump Says 'It Doesn't Really Matter' if Soleimani Was Planning 'Imminent' Attacks on Americans
"New York Daily News Great Creditable Source for Patriots, Highly recommended by Leftest Everywhere!"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Corrupt Virginia Governor Declares Emergency to Cope with Gun Owners

"Yes watch out for crisis actors and false flags. Looks they will be arriving soon. "
6 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited James T. Kirk's video
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Trust in police Destroyed ! politically motivated gun raid against young family.
"Your right mb, they're excessively incompetent people and heavy handed without reason.…"
6 hours ago
cheeki kea replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion The Snowflake Effect
"Good points thanks, Individuals with sound mind will be quick to fling back an appropriate and…"
7 hours ago
the mighty bull posted a blog post
9 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted