Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Cranford Ducain's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Take an ordinary cloth glove and turn it inside out. Lay you hand on the palm side a…"

Cranford Ducain replied on Saturday to Western Decay: Girl, 17, ‘was drugged and seriously sexually assaulted as THREE different men attacked her in one hour as she walked home after a night out’

4 on Saturday
Reply by Cranford Ducain

"Surprisingly this is almost the same sound I hear all the time with my tenitus. Over…"

Cranford Ducain replied on Saturday to Dangerous sound? What Americans heard in Cuba attacks

2 on Saturday
Reply by Cranford Ducain

"After several months of accusations and finding no evidence of collusion with the Ru…"

Cranford Ducain replied Oct 13 to Assange Confirms Roger Stone’s Account Of Russia

2 Oct 13
Reply by christine kelly

"Yep!! There is a lot to be said about "Multiculturalism". The good parts escape me r…"

Cranford Ducain replied Oct 11 to Woman was raped, whipped and decapitated in front of a cheering crowd before rebels drank her blood because she served fighters 'forbidden' fish

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"It is time like this that I wish I could show people the scenes from Southeast Asia…"

Cranford Ducain replied Oct 11 to Military Surgeon Says Videos of Las Vegas Gunshot Victims Are Fake

1 Oct 11
Reply by Cranford Ducain

" I found a penny lying in my yard one day about a week ago. Should I be on the look…"

Cranford Ducain replied Oct 6 to Insane ---Shoelace (in its packaging) Triggers Racial Incident Investigation @ MSU

1 Oct 6
Reply by Cranford Ducain

"Just because you can depress the little buttons on a key board, it does not make you…"

Cranford Ducain replied Sep 7 to MSNBC Journalist Thinks DACA Recipients Can Legally Vote

2 Sep 7
Reply by Diana

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted