Mrs. Tif Morgan's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Nazda Pokmov, oops! a edit,Our internet crashed, maybe its a conspiracy? But be ca…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 22, 2018 to Trump's Donate Project: Build The Border Wall

11 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"@ Central, Yes, I did read this and one or two states have dumped the program. "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 22, 2018 to Israel News: Loyalty Law Being Forced On Americans

7 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" First off, my dad just blasted me, this not all true, the legislation, from 2016 to…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 22, 2018 to Israel News: Loyalty Law Being Forced On Americans

7 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"@ Less Prone, Please do tell, what do you know about the books of the Talmud?"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 21, 2018 to Israel News: Loyalty Law Being Forced On Americans

7 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"If ya say so, I would state something but you know how it is, I will pass, and besid…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 21, 2018 to Mapping The DNA Of Jesus Can Jesus Be Cloned ?

10 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Sarcasm, I hear if you don't speak Spanish, you can not order from Taco Bell....:)"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 21, 2018 to Trump's Donate Project: Build The Border Wall

11 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" From my understanding Trump did just that, pulled the troops out."

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 21, 2018 to WSJ "Trump administration plans to pull U.S. troops from Syria immediately, defense official says"

18 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by olde reb

" Its a very long walk, Maybe George Soros will pay the bill home like he did to bus…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 21, 2018 to Migrant Groups Have a $50,000 Demand - Not Satire

2 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Hi Boris,  Maybe Chris did not know, I did not know until just a few days ago that M…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 21, 2018 to Trump's Donate Project: Build The Border Wall

11 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Nope !!!! sorry this is not true, Trump is Against Globalism so its like Da!!!!! Bui…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Dec 20, 2018 to Trump Wants To Terminate NAFTA And Replace It With USMCA – Which Is UN Agenda 2030 in Disguise

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Greetings MBIE

"G' day MBIE, Last we got from you, was all 4000 staff were on strike wanting relief from adverse work conditions. I see talks must have broken down and failed ! (couldn't talk their way out of a paper bag.)"
6 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
1 hour ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post
1 hour ago
cheeki kea favorited Sweettina2's video
2 hours ago
dogitydog commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Use Your Eyes
"" People who own the American States, must wake up" Therein lies the problem."
3 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Use Your Eyes
3 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Deep Space's photo
3 hours ago
dogitydog commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Dems New Symbol

"What? No ribs?"
4 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Diana's photo
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Anti Lynching

"So let me get this straight. When a person attempts to lynch another person with a rope, they pass a bill that says you can't lynch people. Does that mean it was OK before this bill? And what about the rope? No mandatory background checks to…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

Holdomor

"Where are all of the Christians that should be demanding reparations for this holocaust? More than 3 times the amount being milked out of the other so called holocaust."
4 hours ago
dogitydog commented on Marklar's Ghost's blog post Why Are So Many SJW Characters Mary Sues?
"Oh shit, look what you did!"
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Use Your Eyes

By Anna Von Reitz Can you see the difference between "state" and "State" and "State of State"?  Can you see the difference between "The United States" and "the United States"?   How about the difference between "the United States" and "the United…See More
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted