Mrs. Tif Morgan's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

" Something strange is taking place in America, connecting the dots to a weird freedo…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Thursday to House passes bill to force Trump to nominate “anti-semitism” head who would monitor criticism of Israel

2 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Well honey, you don't say...:) "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 15 to Ben Carson Finds $516.4 Billion in ‘Mismanaged’ Obama Dollars – Media Blackout

2 Jan 15
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" I did look into this, and you can bet I will share this...why? its because everyone…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 15 to House passes bill to force Trump to nominate “anti-semitism” head who would monitor criticism of Israel

2 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" This is a issue, but I kind of feel Trump should end this, it really has not helped…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to "Here Are The 12 “Republicans” Who Voted To End The Shutdown With No Wall"

1 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"I found it: It was the tattoo on his arm. Jason Momoa Is A Pedophile https://voat.c…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to YouTube Was Hacked by Anonymous Activist 2018

2 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to Unconstitutional Militia: In America Are Anonymous

1 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to There is no mystery left by now about the basic Rothschild agenda:

1 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to CHUMP!

2 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" I asked if you knew what Deep State was? Like Da!!!!!!!!!!! Its EU Jews that hold p…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 13 to THE MUELLER PROBE FRAUD TO KEEP YOU SUPPORTING TRUMP WHILE HE BETRAYS US. (UPDATED)

3 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Ah....? what????? boy did this blog get messed up. LOL Tif"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Jan 12 to Real Men and Women Don't Pay IRS.

1 Jan 12
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

Latest Activity

Diana posted photos
7 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Doc Vega's blog post Nathan Phillips and the Hostile Washington DC Environment
"On the side note, technically we should require a visa to enter Washington DC which is different country like CITY of LONDON or the VATICAN."
12 minutes ago
Diana commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

World War 3 Alert! Iranian Forces Fire Missile To Israel, IDF Responds With Waves Of Guided Missiles

"Comment by Doud Jamal yesterdayDelete Comment FAKE NEWS ! Remember THAT, when reading his posts. Comment by Doud Jamal yesterdayDelete Comment THE IDIOTS FORMULA: 1) Take Jewish Propaganda. 2) Add sensationalist Title. 3) Try to…"
13 minutes ago
Boris favorited Diana's photo
15 minutes ago
Diana commented on Doc Vega's blog post Nathan Phillips and the Hostile Washington DC Environment
"Even if these teenagers had done what MSM claims, what kind of sick people would suggest they should be killed?  This shows how insane things have gotten."
27 minutes ago
Diana favorited Doc Vega's blog post Nathan Phillips and the Hostile Washington DC Environment
31 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
33 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
34 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
37 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Nathan Phillips and the Hostile Washington DC Environment
39 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted a status
48 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

Nathan Phillips, AKA Nathan Stanard, Native American Drummer Dude was NOT a Vietnam Vet.

"NATHAN PHILLIPS TRIED TO DISRUPT CATHOLIC MASS BY CHANTING, BEATING DRUM  Nathan Phillips, along with about twenty other activists, tried to disrupt a January 19th evening Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate…"
59 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Diana replied to Raz Putin's discussion Activist Post "Uncle Sam Wants Your DNA: The FBI’s Diabolical Plan to Create a Nation of Suspects"
"It reminds me of that episode of the X-Files where Mulder and Scully discover the abandoned warehouse in West Virginia. Inside: rows and rows of files containing medical info and samples on millions of the country's children.  But…"
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted