Mrs. Tif Morgan's Discussions (1,046)

Discussions Replied To (704) Replies Latest Activity

" This word Nazi, kind of found out where it started, let ya know later...:) LOL Tif "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 8 hours ago to "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"

11 3 hours ago
Reply by James Roberts

" James, place your mouse over the video, left click- copy the embedding code: Change…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 8 hours ago to Young Russian Girl plays Led Zeppelin on Her Electric Guitar

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Burbia

"Yep got that right, so now they are after both parties...:)"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 12 hours ago to Antifa Member is Murdered: Then the Group Vandalizes Dem Party Headquarters

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" I seen some really good UFO's videos, one was dealing with the US Military, but the…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 12 hours ago to "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"

11 3 hours ago
Reply by James Roberts

"Cool...:) "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 17 hours ago to Antifa Member is Murdered: Then the Group Vandalizes Dem Party Headquarters

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Rothschild Bank of England Secretly Controls World’s Money Supply The Bank of Engla…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied 17 hours ago to A Letter to Donald Trump and the Joint Chiefs - 19 October 2019

4 8 hours ago
Reply by Raz Putin

" There is a video being formatted, I am not sure who will be allowed to post it, job…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied yesterday to Why Most of the People Can't Wake up to Reality

8 yesterday
Reply by Charles Cox

" If ya really look at the issue, its the media, they create Bias, like its all wrong…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied yesterday to Why Most of the People Can't Wake up to Reality

8 yesterday
Reply by Charles Cox

" Hmmm, this is different, gosh, I am so sleepy, coffee time, got to wake up...:) Mor…"

8 yesterday
Reply by Charles Cox

" When I get off of my strike I will share this blog...:) but by golly the strike is…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Friday to Operation Garden Plot Documents Published - U.S. plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States.

4 on Friday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mr. Sizzle favorited Maas's photo
2 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Old Denmark's photo
Thumbnail

dumb goys

"Sad truth about Talmudic Jews their superiority complex and chosen status are hard wired into them…"
2 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Old Denmark's photo
13 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Globalists using this weapon on California????
24 minutes ago
Maas favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts posted a photo

Climate Control

OMG No! LOL
1 hour ago
Maas commented on Old Denmark's photo
Thumbnail

dumb goys

"About five years ago I used to post flyers of the Harretz article from which this quote comes from.…"
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Mr. Rogers Clown

"I think that secretly that Mr. Rogers was based as fuck!"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
2 hours ago
James Roberts left a comment for Old Denmark
"Thanks for the comment on my profile. Nobody ever accused me of being on the right track before,…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Goygle"
3 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Frank Underwood Tube"
3 hours ago
"It's from Nazionale, of course. It means "National". period. Remember, the Nazis…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
"I wrote a poem / song for my now-ex once. My favorite part was: (sung in the manner of Glen…"
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted