Maas's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"How many years (or months) away are we before there are mandatory tranny story time…"

Maas replied Feb 3 to Drag queens to ‘make history’ in Super Bowl advert as Corporate America toes the line on virtue-signaling

1 Feb 3
Reply by Maas

"I asked you guys to add a caption because I myself had no words for this photo. It's…"

Maas replied Oct 14, 2019 to Add A Caption For This Photo

7 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"They are changing the photoshop "avatar" of Patrick Crusius https://www.bitchute.co…"

Maas replied Aug 4, 2019 to Patrick Crusius - Are These Two Photos Supposed To Be The Same Person?

3 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Maas

"This is the journalist who revealed the name of the shooter on Twitter. She claims…"

Maas replied Aug 4, 2019 to Patrick Crusius - Are These Two Photos Supposed To Be The Same Person?

3 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Maas

"The BATF arrests strip club owners for hiring underage girls all the time"

Maas replied May 2, 2019 to LGBT Activist: There’s Nothing Wrong with 9-year-old Drag Queen Dancing in Club

2 May 3, 2019
Reply by James Roberts

"I think it's a fake. Why would would they need to do this when their plan can be eas…"

Maas replied Aug 28, 2017 to ANTIFA MANUAL FOUND On Evergreen College Campus: Shut Down Their Rallies…Force The Media To Show Our Side As The Righteous One (They are to be pitied)

2 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Maas

"I'm usually not one to judge a person based on looks alone, but I don't even need to…"

Maas replied Aug 31, 2014 to Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent.

16 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tara

"Well James, if you have truly made the decision to quit, then I hope it is for the b…"

Maas replied Jun 8, 2014 to FYI: I QUIT

16 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Frances Farmer

"Fortunately, I happen to disagree that this is going to happen in the US, and I thin…"

Maas replied Mar 3, 2014 to Hypocrisy Alert!!! Kerry condemns Russia's 'incredible act of aggression' in Ukraine

19 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by bob hob

"Like a really bad idea. People aren't going to put up with Summer 1992-styled riots…"

Maas replied Jul 6, 2013 to Race Riots are a REALLY BAD Idea!

46 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by truth

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

steve commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Coronavirus Update: Iran Dep. Health Minister, Switzerland, Brazil, Kuwait, Austria, Croatia

"Hey James, I love tuna (starkist in oil) but have really curbed my consumption since fukushima, I…"
35 minutes ago
steve commented on stormtruther's blog post Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay (He also gave him his phone number )
"Hey James, Right you are as I have learned that SOY is a main cause of feminizing males as it…"
42 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We The People How To Take Out Washington DC Or A Techno Enemy Big or Small by Using The Popcorn Effect
"It will be their 2 x 4 WHACK OVER THE HEAD WakeUp Call."
52 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We The People How To Take Out Washington DC Or A Techno Enemy Big or Small by Using The Popcorn Effect
"Phyllis - I sure hope that principle of "you reap what you sow" works in  their…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited stormtruther's photo
1 hour ago
Charles Cox favorited stormtruther's blog post Survivors From The MK Ultra Program Come Together To Sue The Federal Government
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited James T. Kirk's video
2 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We The People How To Take Out Washington DC Or A Techno Enemy Big or Small by Using The Popcorn Effect
"There's always two sides to an idea and it is always just the one side that is used with ill…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Coronavirus Update: Iran Dep. Health Minister, Switzerland, Brazil, Kuwait, Austria, Croatia

"I'm going to stock up on canned tuna in a few days (maybe 75 to 100 cans at 69 cents apiece),…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited James T. Kirk's video
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

His middle name “X” police threaten him | Coldplay trouble in town clip profiling

"I hate cops with a passion. I have never seen law enforcement do their job right, whether…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Old Denmark's video
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We The People How To Take Out Washington DC Or A Techno Enemy Big or Small by Using The Popcorn Effect
"I remember, I think it was a Reuters news release, some spokesman at the DOD said that in times of…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post We The People How To Take Out Washington DC Or A Techno Enemy Big or Small by Using The Popcorn Effect
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on stormtruther's blog post Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay (He also gave him his phone number )
"steve - The reason for the increase in numbers of homosexuals (as well as one big reason women are…"
3 hours ago
Old Denmark posted a video

His middle name “X” police threaten him | Coldplay trouble in town clip profiling

After listening to “trouble in town” by Coldplay a clip of a police officer telling at a man for asserting rights was found. These two men were threatened af...
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited stormtruther's blog post Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay (He also gave him his phone number )
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post The Power Of One
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Janet Smith's blog post Tropical Jacaranda Tree, Beautiful Trees With Purple Flowers!
3 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted