Emigrate While You Still Can

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

NOW IN OUR 10TH YEAR!

Deep Space's Discussions (1,369)

Discussions Replied To (1026) Replies Latest Activity

"Close Encounters Of The X Kind"

Deep Space replied 2 hours ago to Meet the Gender Confused Dr. Evil

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Burbia

"Drunk tweeting. Something I would know nothing about."

Deep Space replied on Thursday to Melania Trump Reports Actor Peter Fonda to Secret Service Over Threat to Kidnap Barron (Peter Who?, For fucks sake, who are these people?)

8 on Thursday
Reply by Bananaman

"Never been there. But I've heard that's Starbux is over-hyped, over-priced mud in a…"

Deep Space replied on Wednesday to Starbucks Employees Fear New Rules Will Turn Coffee Shop Into Homeless Camp

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Deep Space

"I always thought Batman, Robin, Superman & Aquaman parading around in their litt…"

Deep Space replied on Tuesday to Netflix to launch LGBT cartoon about drag queen superheroes who ‘save the world’ from ‘evil’ (First Obama, Now This)

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Bananaman

"Seriously. When Madeleine Albright didn't blink about murdering 500,000 children; Th…"

Deep Space replied on Monday to ‘DISEASE X’ FEARS: Terrifying new strain of bird flu that kills over a THIRD of those who contract it discovered in China amid fears of new global pandemic

3 on Monday
Reply by Less Prone

"Free energy. I think it's already been done. (fusion) But they can't control you if…"

Deep Space replied on Monday to ‘DISEASE X’ FEARS: Terrifying new strain of bird flu that kills over a THIRD of those who contract it discovered in China amid fears of new global pandemic

3 on Monday
Reply by Less Prone

"I don't think those fake hook-nosed fake Ashkenazi jew imposters currently occupying…"

Deep Space replied Jun 16 to Inside the billionaire Bat Mitzvah party: Tycoon hosts lavish bash for his daughter at £20m mansion (WOW, she must be the nicest most satisfied and happiest little girl in the whole world)

2 Jun 16
Reply by Deep Space

"Not a real jew. One of those fake Ashkenazi jews that squeal "anti semite" once you…"

Deep Space replied Jun 16 to Inside the billionaire Bat Mitzvah party: Tycoon hosts lavish bash for his daughter at £20m mansion (WOW, she must be the nicest most satisfied and happiest little girl in the whole world)

2 Jun 16
Reply by Deep Space

"Any of these people ever hear of methadone? "

Deep Space replied Jun 10 to SEATTLE OFFICIAL ‘WOULD LIKE TO EXPLORE’ PROVIDING HEROIN TO ADDICTS AT MOBILE SAFE INJECTION SITE

3 Jun 10
Reply by Deep Space

"Ok. Let me get this straight. If I'm a dude who thinks he's a girl I can compete aga…"

Deep Space replied Jun 9 to TRANSGENDER BOYS DOMINATE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AT STATE TRACK MEET

3 Jun 16
Reply by Diana

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted