Deep Space's Discussions (731)

Discussions Replied To (565) Replies Latest Activity

"Please Don't delete my post cause I'm funny & not a complete retard & I know…"

Deep Space replied on Wednesday to UPDATE Israeli warplanes launch airstrike on city of Rafah, in south of Gaza strip

4 57 minutes ago
Reply by Glass FX

"Thanx for not deleting my post, cause I don't think the earth is flat (and i actuall…"

Deep Space replied on Wednesday to UPDATE Israeli warplanes launch airstrike on city of Rafah, in south of Gaza strip

4 57 minutes ago
Reply by Glass FX

"I hate these Jews. I'm not racist or anything, but let' be real. Jews suck. Mass mur…"

4 57 minutes ago
Reply by Glass FX

"Heck I want to kill-off a huge chunk of us too. Only problem is, who gets to decide…"

Deep Space replied on Sunday to Big Owner Of Monsanto Shares: Does Bill Gates Want Population Control?

1 on Sunday
Reply by Deep Space

"Seriously, if you corner me into a corner occupied by the 0.0001% elite slave-owners…"

Deep Space replied May 22 to 4chan Member Confesses that 'Deep Space' is at least 'mediocre' as far as Comedians go

2 May 22
Reply by Deep Space

"Nope.  I will muster-up enough resistance to *NOT* 'favorite' my own post (even thou…"

Deep Space replied May 22 to 4chan Member Confesses that 'Deep Space' is at least 'mediocre' as far as Comedians go

2 May 22
Reply by Deep Space

"I'm the only one who favorited this blog-post; my own shit. Sorta kinda proves my po…"

Deep Space replied May 22 to I'm voting for the 'Peace Party'. If you don't like that; I will crucify your ass, just like ISIS & their bankster jew bosses do...

3 May 22
Reply by Deep Space

"I fuckin' hate 'favoriting' my own shit. But if I'm over the shit that needs to be b…"

Deep Space replied May 22 to I'm voting for the 'Peace Party'. If you don't like that; I will crucify your ass, just like ISIS & their bankster jew bosses do...

3 May 22
Reply by Deep Space

"The only thing that's gonna solve all this tax extortion is bloody Revolution. Certa…"

Deep Space replied May 22 to GM says you don't own your car, you just license it

7 May 22
Reply by Tribe of Dan

"In my shithole state my town charges me an annual tax, based upon my registered vehi…"

Deep Space replied May 22 to GM says you don't own your car, you just license it

7 May 22
Reply by Tribe of Dan

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Report an Issue

Need help or have questions/concerns?

Send a message to The Admin Team

Forum

Eventually I'm gonna be funny

Started by Deep Space in Current News/Events. Last reply by Steven Berry 29 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2015   Created by truth.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted