Deep Space's Discussions (940)

Discussions Replied To (688) Replies Latest Activity

"Just Because It's On The Internet Doesn't Mean It's True... (Fuck You!) http://12160…"

Deep Space replied Feb 1 to The Web Sites They Don’t Want You To Read: “A Few of These Sites May Be Run By Truly Insane People”

4 on Thursday
Reply by DTOM

"I could probably free-up a gig or so if I go over & delete all the stupid drunke…"

Deep Space replied Jan 31 to Notice of 2016 Storage Limit and Pricing Plan Changes Ning

22 on Saturday
Reply by truth

"What & kill-off like 320 species of birds? That would be criminal."

Deep Space replied Jan 29 to judge and two us marshals on the way to oregon.

14 Jan 29
Reply by Deep Space

"I read the whole thing. They got nothing. The feds are really reaching. I've read no…"

Deep Space replied Jan 29 to judge and two us marshals on the way to oregon.

14 Jan 29
Reply by Deep Space

"Post the EXACT title (copy/paste) of the article. I'll search it myself, & post…"

Deep Space replied Jan 12 to judge and two us marshals on the way to oregon.

14 Jan 29
Reply by Deep Space

"You post links, the same way, you just posted what you posted previously. Are you fu…"

14 Jan 29
Reply by Deep Space

"I hope they choose to investigate the corruption within the US govt. LINK???"

14 Jan 29
Reply by Deep Space

"The govt $$.666$$ is virtual. That shit is imagined out of thin-air. Why not use the…"

Deep Space replied Jan 12 to Armed militia, incl. Bundy bros, occupy forest reserve HQ in Oregon, call ‘US patriots’ to arms

6 Jan 12
Reply by Deep Space

"Gotta overstate the fact here: That bitch is selfish. It's not the dog's fault, that…"

Deep Space replied Jan 9 to A Man Slaughtered And Burned 3 Of His Neighbor’s Dogs. Now The Police Are Coming To His Defense.

6 Jan 9
Reply by Mark Olander

"Sad the bitch refused to take the time to find a proper home for the dog. That's fuc…"

Deep Space replied Jan 9 to A Man Slaughtered And Burned 3 Of His Neighbor’s Dogs. Now The Police Are Coming To His Defense.

6 Jan 9
Reply by Mark Olander

RSS

BARTER, Buy and Sell - Post Your Services Here !

Report an Issue

Need help or have questions/concerns?

Send a message to The Admin Team

Thumbnail

updated drop down menu

Forum

CURRENT CYBER ATTACKS

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2016   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted