Deep Space's Discussions (1,103)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"The editor of that blog (apollosolaris) simply liked the article u posted & was…"

Deep Space replied yesterday to 12160 twin blog?

2 yesterday
Reply by Deep Space

"I hide my stash of naked juvenile pictures at John McCain's house."

Deep Space replied May 14 to Sickening “public service announcement” for pedophiles from an Arizona radio station

1 May 14
Reply by Deep Space

"Permanent Trip - Datura? (Scopolamine) "

Deep Space replied May 13 to Scopolamine: Dangerous Zombie Like Drug Takes Free Will Away

5 May 15
Reply by Old Denmark

"Scopolamine is in a bunch of plants. Most commonly used from Datura (aka Jimson Weed…"

Deep Space replied May 13 to Scopolamine: Dangerous Zombie Like Drug Takes Free Will Away

5 May 15
Reply by Old Denmark

"Fuck islam & anyone who kowtows to it."

Deep Space replied May 5 to Not a joke: The UN's newest member of the Women Rights Commission censored the German chancellor's hair when she appeared today on Saudi TV.

2 May 5
Reply by Deep Space

"Whacking material for John McCain."

Deep Space replied Apr 27 to Another Facebook Live Killing; a man hanging his 11-month-old daughter – Post Stays Online for 24 Hours

2 Apr 27
Reply by Deep Space

"I would like a judge to block trump's ability to wage more fucking war."

Deep Space replied Apr 27 to "BREAKING: US judge blocks Trump order to cut off funding to cities that limit cooperation with immigration authorities."

2 Apr 27
Reply by Deep Space

"yep"

Deep Space replied Apr 15 to AMERICANS ARE TOO “IDIOTIC TO SEE HOW ENSLAVED THEY ARE” EVEN AS THE GATES OF HELL OPEN UP

8 Apr 18
Reply by Anti Everything

"Good for him. No need to be exposing children to these toxic indoctrination camps."

Deep Space replied Mar 26 to Unbelievable: 4-Year-Old Boy Gets Suspended For Bringing Empty .22 Casing To Preschool

5 Mar 27
Reply by Less Prone

"Time to upgrade. S-200 > S-400."

Deep Space replied Mar 20 to Report: Syrian Army Fired S-200 Missiles at Israeli Jets

1 Mar 20
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted