Deep Space's Discussions (1,216)

Discussions Replied To (886) Replies Latest Activity

"I have three gurus. Bill Hicks is one of them. But I'll carry the torch as far as I…"

Deep Space replied on Tuesday to 12 civilians killed in US coalition strike on Syrian village - Trump Is A Shitty Commander In Chief. I Say EXECUTE The Mother Fucker For WAR CRIMES

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"and his ugly daughter; who the hell is that elitist bitch with the nose job? And tha…"

Deep Space replied on Tuesday to 12 civilians killed in US coalition strike on Syrian village - Trump Is A Shitty Commander In Chief. I Say EXECUTE The Mother Fucker For WAR CRIMES

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"Yeah. Kill Trump & laugh at Bill Hicks while you're at it. Dude fucking supports…"

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"Bill Hicks. That's who I'm tuning into baby. We have to carry His torch. He died way…"

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"Somebody chop his head off. I don't give a shit. He's a genocidal serial murderer."

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"We don't really ever have a choice, do We? The whole government is shit."

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"He's carrying on the American tradition of funding ISIS. Fucking hate this guy."

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"I voted for this trash to end War Crimes like this. Fuck me up the ass."

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"I'm with Kathy Griffin on this one. (as much as I hate her) Trump needs to be execut…"

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Deep Space

"I know I changed the subject but there's not many shows I like. Legion was awesome.…"

Deep Space replied on Monday to Did anybody watch 'The Handmaid's Tale' on Hulu?

8 on Monday
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted