Deep Space's Discussions (1,129)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"trump still funds ISIS & bombs the Syrian government & sucks israel's cock.…"

Deep Space replied Apr 3 to ActivistPost:"US Government’s Refusal to Confirm or Deny It Put American Journalist on Drone Kill List Called ‘Chilling’"

3 Apr 3
Reply by Raz Putin

"Jooze make all the fake money..."

Deep Space replied Mar 21 to WTF??? Breitbart:"Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims"

13 Mar 22
Reply by Less Prone

"Cultural suicide. Seems the Swedes need "reprogramming" themselves..."

Deep Space replied Mar 21 to WTF??? Breitbart:"Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims"

13 Mar 22
Reply by Less Prone

"What's the point of having a Constitution if we need laws like this? #FirstAmendment"

Deep Space replied Mar 19 to Florida Lawmaker Introduces 'Stop Social Media Censorship Act' to Protect Free Speech Online

9 Mar 19
Reply by Sweettina2

"Luv DD. "

Deep Space replied Mar 13 to David Duke Endorses Ilhan Omar: “She’s the Most Important Member of Congress”

4 Mar 14
Reply by Less Prone

"I saw this article on RT. I didn't even bother reading it cause a big flash of "NO S…"

Deep Space replied Mar 9 to RT:"Venezuela’s minister says major power outage likely caused by ‘cyberattack’, points finger at US"

4 Mar 9
Reply by Deep Space

"Hey Tina, can you point me in the direction of where a "godful" country is? Thanx in…"

Deep Space replied Mar 1 to Zero Hedge: "Watch China Cut BBC Live Feed When Correspondent Mentions Muslim Internment Camps "

11 Mar 1
Reply by Deep Space

"The Olympics ALREADY sucked. Now THIS?"

Deep Space replied Feb 28 to Transgender atheletes to be allowed to compete as the other sex in the Olympics WITHOUT having gender reassignment surgery

12 Mar 10
Reply by Anti Everything

"And he was born a girl I have no doubt these abusive freaks would want to "turn" her…"

Deep Space replied Feb 18 to Gender Hospital

7 Feb 26
Reply by Old Denmark

"In just one day a coal miner does more work than Jeff Bezos will ever do in his enti…"

Deep Space replied Feb 9 to Corrupted Mentality: Finland’s SHOCKING basic income experiment results: People love to get paid for not working

8 Feb 13
Reply by Less Prone

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

James Roberts commented on James Roberts's video
7 minutes ago
James Roberts posted a video

Ann Coulter - Part 1 of 2 | The Eric Metaxas Radio Show

Ann Coulter pulls no punches giving her thoughts on the Trump presidency so far, including building the wall, nominating Supreme Court justices, and generall...
29 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
30 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

gun-control

"Correct answer: I have much less ammo left, and they have to pry them from my cold, dead hands."
32 minutes ago
32 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Less Prone's photo
39 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
43 minutes ago
Lori replied to MAC's discussion Polar bear expert purged
"The issue is environmental poison from human inbred populations from their raping slums. They need…"
46 minutes ago
Lori replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Richard Huckle, 33: Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids
"I was one of their victims. They use brain fragmenting. The adrenochrome disorder the victims have…"
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Less Prone's photo
1 hour ago
Diana favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted